Match Thread Burnley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand all the schlupp love. The lad has a lot of enthusiasm but not much more than that. Piling a load of pressure on him during a turbulent time at the club could also set him back in his development.

Wouldn't have liked to see Dyer start even if fit as he simply isn't that good.

Abe not being involved is harsh but priority is given to attacking options on the bench.

Dyer on the bench so obviously not injured. IMO Schlupps goal against Derby is what Beckford should be producing

Howard and Nugent should be able to work together and give the Burnley defenders something to think about, as it were.

I hope that Howard and Nugent are able to see a lot of the ball. Anyhow, are we winning yest?

The club's official Twitterer posted the team with Abe rather than Gallagher, then a few minutes later posted the one above. I'm assuming the second one is the correct one.

They probably got their info off Bert

It'd be a shame to see the back of Fernandes, he's a game changer. Much like Muzzy in some respects, an eye for a killer pass and good movement on and off the ball...however, it is foolish to keep a player on the books if he doesn't want to be here and we're hardly tied to Fernandes.

We're sounding alright here.

Ten minutes in and Young is flirting with the idea of knocking Bamba. I'll give it til 20 minutes before the first criticism.

Flipping heck that was a mad dash. Just got in, have I missed anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00