Burnt or Buried

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

When you finally croak how do you want to be done away with? Buried or Burnt is the question I'm asking today.Or maybe you want to be frozen or stuffed..Whats it to be ?

When you finally croak how do you want to be done away with? Buried or Burnt is the question I'm asking today.Or maybe you want to be frozen or stuffed..Whats it to be ?

Why would I care?

I thought you'd have made plans Boc,after all you are nearer the day than most on here..:102::icon_wink

Why do today what you can put off for somebody else to do tomorrow?

My only real wish is that the minimium amount of money is spent on my disposal. People have far more important needs to spend money on.

Last edited:
My only real wish is that the minimium amount of money is spent on my disposal. People have far more important needs to spend money on.

Same here and I'd want it done early in the morning that way people haven't got it clogging up their day,get it done by half nine and then get on with the day:102:

Same here and I'd want it done early in the morning that way people haven't got it clogging up their day,get it done by half nine and then get on with the day:102:

Sod that I want to inconvenience everyone. I want to be burnt at mid day and then have people use my ashes to play jokes on people. Spill some on the floor then when someone comes and cleans it up say "Oi thats Tom you're sweeping up there"

Or put them in someones screenwash so they are forever wiping me off the windows. Or let some blow downwind at a footie game and see how many pies I land in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46