Burnt or Buried

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've instructed my family to chuck half my ashes over the cliffs in cornwall and put the rest in a big, **** off firework. lovely stuff!

i've instructed my family to chuck half my ashes over the cliffs in cornwall and put the rest in a big, **** off firework. lovely stuff!
Why bother with the cremation? Just toss your carcass over the cliff and buy some good fireworks with the money saved.

Instructions are one thing. Finding your ashes in the wheelie-bin another.

This reminds me, I've always said I'd get a donor card. Is it a simple process as I want to sort it out?

Last edited:
This reminds me, I've always said I'd get a donor card. Is it a simple process as I want to sort it out?

Go into a chemists or doctors surgery; pick one up from the pile of several thousand that are on the counter; scribble your name on the back of it; job's a good un.

Go into a chemists or doctors surgery; pick one up from the pile of several thousand that are on the counter; scribble your name on the back of it; job's a good un.

Cool.

Or I might get a donner card, which would permit kebab shops to carve up my organs and serve them with pitta bread and chilli sauce....

Alternatively, register online. Both my kids did it this way.

Remember to tell your close relatives as well.

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/how_to_become_a_donor/how_to_become_a_donor.jsp

Just wondered why, considering what you said above, that you decided to bring this dead thread so to speak back to life after over 2 years!!

I made a habit of it a year or so back. So much that my sig at the time said something like "Bringing old threads back to life...."

Funny, it seemed to annoy some people that the past was being dragged up :icon_bigg

I reckon a good thread is a good thread and they should all be brought back at some stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46