Burnt or Buried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod that I want to inconvenience everyone. I want to be burnt at mid day and then have people use my ashes to play jokes on people. Spill some on the floor then when someone comes and cleans it up say "Oi thats Tom you're sweeping up there"

Or put them in someones screenwash so they are forever wiping me off the windows. Or let some blow downwind at a footie game and see how many pies I land in.

You could be burnt on an open bonfire just after women have put their washing out on the line.Mrs jones at No.22 could have you in her knickers for weeks

Last edited:
Is burnt a word? ir is it burned?

Burnt or burned.

I want to be set fire to, but not in the orthodox way.

A big hole will be dug in a field, lots of timber will be laid over the hole & built up (or should that be builded Nathan?) into a big pyre, with my corpse laid out on top.
There will be a big sound system in the field, lots of drugs & booze will be available, plus probably a few nibbles as well.
At 6pm the bonfire will be lit & there will be partying until the next morning (possibly longer knowing my mates & family).
The timber, along with my remains, will then burn away until it has all collapsed into the pit underneath.
The pit will then be filled in & a yew tree will be planted on the spot.

My family have been warned that failure to comply with my wishes in any way will lead to an unmerciful haunting by me, plus any demons that I happen to meet on the other side.
Likewise, if there is a priest within 1/2 a mile of my decaying cadaver after my demise there will be trouble. Big ****ing trouble.

You could be burnt on an open bonfire just after women have put their washing out on the line.Mrs jones at No.22 could have you in her knickers for weeks

Excellent thought, hadn't considered that.

Sod that I want to inconvenience everyone.

Too right - and it must cost an absolute fortune. It's the only way for your memory to be preserved

For years and years people will be saying "That feckin' bastard. I lost my feckin' house 'cos of him paying for all that feckin' embalming fluid. Wanker"

And yes, I am fully aware that they would be saying "That feckin' bastard. Wanker" anyway. This just adds to it nicely...........

Burnt or burned.

A big hole will be dug in a field, lots of timber will be laid over the hole & built up (or should that be builded Nathan?) into a big pyre, with my corpse laid out on top.
There will be a big sound system in the field, lots of drugs & booze will be available, plus probably a few nibbles as well.
At 6pm the bonfire will be lit & there will be partying until the next morning (possibly longer knowing my mates & family).
The timber, along with my remains, will then burn away until it has all collapsed into the pit underneath.

My family have been warned that failure to comply with my wishes in any way will lead to an unmerciful haunting by me, plus any demons that I happen to meet on the other side.
Likewise, if there is a priest within 1/2 a mile of my decaying cadaver after my demise there will be trouble. Big ****ing trouble.

Cool. If I'm alive can I come to the party?

And if I'm dead can someone come along and play jokes with my ashes?

Burnt or burned.

Thats actually very beautiful....

Naked apart from the new LCFC shirt - and this should be changed regularly, the very moment that the club bring out a new one

If you change your mind and are buried homer can I dance on your grave ?

When you finally croak how do you want to be done away with? Or maybe you want to be stuffed..?
you disgust me. you've crossed the line with wanting to shag a corpse...

My ashes are going in a big, feck off firework. lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46