Pre Match Burton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If young Liam is carrying a knock, this is good news.

I'd play Nugent, Vardy and Beckford as a front 3 and go for the jugular.

I think it's a good chance to give a chance to Knockaert.

I think we'll make 3/4 changes. Not too many, but chance for other players to try and claim a place.

lcfc.jpg Trying to buy tickets for this from the website having bought 2 already - getting this message. Anyone got any idea why?

Trying to buy tickets for this from the website having bought 2 already - getting this message. Anyone got any idea why?

I'll take a wild guess and say it's because there's no seating avalable

sorry Macky, your sarcasm is misplaced on this occasion - they have hundreds of seats in the block available. This issue is my account being limited for some reason to only having 2 seats.

Trying to buy tickets for this from the website having bought 2 already - getting this message. Anyone got any idea why?

I reckon it's down to your account being limited for some reason to only having 2 seats.

That's right. No point having laws if there isn't anybody to enforce them.

Do you really need somebody there to scare you into not being a ****? I tend to do it because it's the right thing to do myself

Do you really need somebody there to scare you into not being a ****? I tend to do it because it's the right thing to do myself

Personally, no. I'm with you. But they are needed for those ****s who deliberately break the law and do the wrong thing.

Personally, no. I'm with you. But they are needed for those ****s who deliberately break the law and do the wrong thing.

I'm OK with the police enforcing the rules and laws that society have given them to enforce, not so happy with them making up powers that don't exist, abusing the powers they have been given, treating law abiding people like potential criminals or acting as moral guardians

I'm OK with police enforcing any rule they want in any way they want - as long as they dress up as clowns. CS gas can be dispensed from joke flowers on their collars, they can have little clown cars and comedy rubber cocks as truncheons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669