Match Thread Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

8 changes!

Kasper, De Laet, Zak, SSL, Konchesky, Gally, Danns, James, Knockaert, Waghorn, Schlupp

Not as strong a team as I expected! Good chance for some to get a run out though

Glad to see the centre backs involved. Hopefully they both get through 90 minutes

Didnt expect to see Gallagher and waghorn in there. Hopefully they can prove they deserve a place, although I suspect this could be a chance to put them in the shop window.

Good team that. In fact exactly the standard of team that has been beating our first team recently! Come on the second team!

****ing Foxes Player shitty stupid pile of wank. Argh!

Already cut out 3 times in 10 minutes. Such a load of shit. Can't believe they've just the prices up for this.

****ing Foxes Player shitty stupid pile of wank. Argh!

Already cut out 3 times in 10 minutes. Such a load of shit. Can't believe they've just the prices up for this.

I've had no problems :102:

Everyone seemed to have the problem in the first game or two, and mine has just kept doing it. Keeps cutting out, and then I have to click on the other team and then back to Leicester to get it working again.

Only ever seems to work for a couple of minutes before it goes again... most games so far, it's led to me having to give up in the end.

Have you got the latest version of flash, shockwave, air etc?

Everyone seemed to have the problem in the first game or two

Not everyone. A couple of people did and they posted about it here. I've had no problems whatever

****ing hell...

C'mon Leicester, sort it out. Not sounded like an exciting game or good performance so far.

Although Stringer then says we've played well.

Last edited:
I've just emailed through their contact form.. hopefully they can offer a solution.
Their response will be along the lines of....

Dear Mr Grazzleberger
Do you have the latest version of Flash installed?

Lots of love
the office temp that has to answer these pointless messages that nobody gives a **** about from the soopa-doopa new website

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570