Match Thread Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and you are right - it was absolutely obvious to me that pearson had not strengthened the squad and when this is pointed out you get hammered for pointing out the bloody obvious.

Hammered??? You'll need to specify exactly which definition of 'hammered' you're using here.
Does 'hammered' now mean somebody offering a different point of view about a situation?

Answer me this have i said anything to upset you ? no so that was not called for,im;m on here to talk about football not to be insulted

Then why after six months and nearly 140 posts have you never talked about football?

Yes and you are right - it was absolutely obvious to me that pearson had not strengthened the squad and when this is pointed out you get hammered for pointing out the bloody obvious. The defence was dodgy last season - lower half of the table standard. It's weker still now so what did we expect. The rose coloured spectacled Youngs and Stringers confuse the ease which we can pass the ball in midfield with being on top in a game. It's not really like that we are below average in both the business ends of the pitch. We are cursed with wasting money on over priced players. Basically we are the mugs of the Championship. Pearson has to sort it out - otherwise lots more wasted money with a new manager bringing in a new crop of failures - or more precisely once they come here they become failures. Something is badly wrong with LCFC.

The ridiculous fans would be a good place to start.

I know, but how is changing Manager this early in the season going to help? The past few seasons surely must show this.

I'd say out of 3 early sackings, 1 had a positive effect (Sven for Soussa), 1 had a bad effect (the whole relegation season) and the other didn't create any positive outcome (Pearson for Sven). Don't generally agree with sacking a manager early but I'm sure the Thai's are getting extremely pissed off. On paper, we seem to be moving backwards now.

I'd say out of 3 early sackings, 1 had a positive effect (Sven for Soussa), 1 had a bad effect (the whole relegation season) and the other didn't create any positive outcome (Pearson for Sven). Don't generally agree with sacking a manager early but I'm sure the Thai's are getting extremely pissed off. On paper, we seem to be moving backwards now.

How can we be moving backwards after 3 league games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566