Match Thread Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people said in July that our squad was hideously short in defence and centre mid, due entirely to pearson wanting to keep his favourites and not move them on. Some people said it wasn't and called the others arseholes. Some people were WRONG.

It's been coming. The bollocks from NP and the media, and some on here, is missing huge, massive, obvious failings. We're a million miles away from being a decent team. Can anyone see the Thai's taking these sort of performances/results on the chin for much longer because I can't?
been telling ya that for weeks

The club is cursed down to the bone, I truly think there is something dreadfully wrong deep down, we never seem to improve with any manager, we have had the funds to compete and yet refuse to.

sSomething not right at LCFC.

Building the new stadium on the site of an old Indian burial ground was definitely a mistake.

I really rate Pearson but I have to admit I really fear thee writing is on the wall after tonight

What's the answer Steve? Returned on a massive contract, his pay off would be a huge chunk of money.

I don't know what the answer is, but something is evidently wrong.

One of my friends on FB is saying we should get Redknapp in... ffs, like changing manager again is going to help stop us going backwards.
Perhaps he meant Jamie so at least you'll have some eye candy when you're depressed?

Some people said in July that our squad was hideously short in defence and centre mid, due entirely to pearson wanting to keep his favourites and not move them on. Some people said it wasn't and called the others arseholes. Some people were WRONG.

Yes, the first people.

does that mean i was right

Futacs!

What's the answer Steve? Returned on a massive contract, his pay off would be a huge chunk of money.

I don't know what the answer is, but something is evidently wrong.

You can't make 8 changes and expect the team to play well, even against League 2 opposition.

It would be nice, for once, for a manager to have time to build something. If that means spending less and taking longer then so be it, but fans calling for his head this soon makes us as much a laughing stock as Blackburn and more than Mandaric ever made us.

One of my friends on FB is saying we should get Redknapp in... ffs, like changing manager again is going to help stop us going backwards.

See what your saying, but i'm seriously doubting that after nearly a year back at the club, where the positives are coming from.

good job there are some other teams getting stuffed by lower league opposition. maybe no one will notice. when i saw the team sheet i thought it looked pretty decent ......... just shows you how poor a judge i am (or maybe how poor a motivator nigel is this evening). you cant be unluckily losing 4-1. sorry youngy but thats crap and wouldnt have happened under 'sir jock'. (did it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566