Match Thread Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! Loads of boos! :icon_conf

That one actually made me want to hurt someone, I have been reading that article for years, I actually think King has been the fool to reel it out in a previous season.

I actually laughed when I saw it on the Mockery website this morning.

Agree. If the basic 11 who were 'unlucky' in the previous 2 games, then surely this was a perfect opportunity for the same team to prove that they are the real deal.

I just feel sorry for Nugent, he's really had to be patient up until Saturday, in fact Stringer thought he was really terrible at being patient so I cant imagine what he's going through tonight.

I got a reply from the Support line already....

Dear Mr Grazzleberger

Thank you for your email.

It is possible that your computer is looking at old pages stored in the cache, or that a cookie has been corrupted.

The site you are using is supported across all platforms - please access the following page for assistance on how to complete this for your browser: http://www.performgroup.com/articles/20080514/website-does-not-appear-to-be-updated_2245066_1312288

Should your symptoms continue please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards
Guru
Customer Services

"Guru".... bit arrogant?

Not sure I believe that will work.... Would've thought if it was to do with the cache/cookies it wouldn't load at all. Might give it a go, but a pain to have to clear all my browsing data.

I just feel sorry for Nugent, he's really had to be patient up until Saturday, in fact Stringer thought he was really terrible at being patient so I cant imagine what he's going through tonight.

he had a half at charlton and missed a good chance. he missed an absolute sitter at bburn (every striker is taught to head the ball down) and was offside for vardy's disallowed goal. why feel sorry for him ?

he had a half at charlton and missed a good chance. he missed an absolute sitter at bburn (every striker is taught to head the ball down) and was offside for vardy's disallowed goal. why feel sorry for him ?

;)

I got a reply from the Support line already....

"Guru".... bit arrogant?

Not sure I believe that will work.... Would've thought if it was to do with the cache/cookies it wouldn't load at all. Might give it a go, but a pain to have to clear all my browsing data.

Complete and utter bollocks. It will have no effect.

That all depends on who is doing the booing and when. Thankfully there didn't really seem to be any at the KP

Do SpecSavers do hearing aids?

If it's any help, Forest are getting their arses handed to them by Wigan. Figueroa's goal is a pearler.

The 4th consecutive game without us scoring in the 1st half.
Why do we not wake up until the 2nd half or until its basically too late?

I'm not watching or listening to the match - but I am outraged!

There can be no clearer evidence that Pearson has to go...

...to the Final Sale at Debenhams!

They say it's the final sale so there's no way there'll ever be another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669