bye bye cort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, just love it. Boc's a bit harsh sometimes though.

whipcz1.gif

My thanks to SwedeFox for that goal by Cort against Chelski, I'd never seen it before. One thing that struck me was the atmosphere, bloody magic, nice touch by Cort too, shame it never worked out for him. He was a good striker at times.

:038::023:

My thanks to SwedeFox for that goal by Cort against Chelski, I'd never seen it before. One thing that struck me was the atmosphere, bloody magic, nice touch by Cort too, shame it never worked out for him. He was a good striker at times.

:038::023:

You should have been there then, it was great. Cort had a good run with good games after that actually, although the rest of the season he wasn't just there.

Last edited:
We lose Cort but retain Hammond and maintain Douglas on the payroll.

Someone, somewhere with a higher level of intelligence than I may be able to explain it to me. I'm f*cked if I can work out why he's the only one to have gone.

We lose Cort but retain Hammond and maintain Douglas on the payroll.

Someone, somewhere with a higher level of intelligence than I may be able to explain it to me. I'm f*cked if I can work out why he's the only one to have gone.

The other two aren't stupid enough to accept mutual consent releases? Why do people find this so difficult to comprehend?

The other two aren't stupid enough to accept mutual consent releases? Why do people find this so difficult to comprehend?

Or lack his determination / self belief to want to get on and try to salvage their careers?

My thanks to SwedeFox for that goal by Cort against Chelski, I'd never seen it before. One thing that struck me was the atmosphere, bloody magic, nice touch by Cort too, shame it never worked out for him. He was a good striker at times.:038::023:

when was that

when was that

Chelsea away being the flag waving spectacle that was expected, I took a non Leicester fan with me (Spare ticket) although a Red from Liverpool he says he will always be a member of "Taggart's blue army" (even says so on his facebook) I'd slagged Cort off but he couldn't accept what I had said about him. As as far as he was concerned he was the best player on the pitch that day.

He may have taken a bit of cash from us but he is now gone. He gave me the best memory of this terrible season so far.

"Mate how do you feel at 2-2 second half, Stamford Bridge with a free kick in that position?"

I didn't have time to respond. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69