bye bye kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be worth it too get rid of him. The loss of revenue if we go down to league 2 will cripple the club.

No money, true. But no passion from the players and the manager can't install the passion into them. It least a new manager could kick some ass and try and get a reaction. The problem with RK is that there is just no fight in him and the players don't give a shit what he says.

Didnt we get rid of CL aftera poor performance at Plymuth? If MM Number 1 choice is out of work/available i think he will bring forward the switch.

money is'nt a problem if your a good manager i would'nt think holloway has spent millions and millions but hes improved plymouth no end.

Stupid woman. "I blame the players, they can play better, but they don't".

Yes, of course the players take a lot of the blame for lack of ambition, but it's RK's job to get them moving

Stupid Women: He must train them well enough, he tells them the right things to do and they just don't do it.

Stupid Woman

Last edited:
Sorry bur rolling means his contract roles on and on and each day is the start of his next 12 months. If or when he gets the sack the club will have to pay him 12 months pay.

This bloke makes some useful points ... no fear, too familiar with the players.

One of Leeds or Southend have got to get 6 points more than us from one less game to send us down. Just can't see it.

However, what RK has done this season is nothing short of scandalous. I'm convinced after listening to him this evening that he would like to resign. However, he probably feels that would be unprofessional in the circumstances.

The poll on here saying that this is the worst team ever made me laugh initially and then I realised that I've never seen a worse one - and I've spent over 20 years watching them.

A fair shout would be to ask Newell to take the last 5 games and see if it works out for the two parties.

18 QPR 42 -12 49
19 Leicester 41 -12 47
20 Hull 42 -16 44
21 Barnsley 42 -28 44
22 Leeds 42 -24 42
23 Southend 42 -25 42
24 Luton 42 -23 37

Rob Kelly has had money, don't be fooled by the BBC propaganda. The fact is no one worth their salt wanted to come on loan to play for kelly, simple as that.

Yeah Judith, he's a great guy, blah de blah de blah, great guy maybe manager ... SHITE!

Barber says RK won't be here next season

changed his tune a bit

occording to the os 855 fans made the trip to-day

they deserve a big hand sitting through yet another poor display:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00