bye bye sheff

Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll be singing for one of the teams anyhoo! Will be looking forward to seeing one set of fans blubbing on tv.......
After Satdee I'm hoping it's not the Sheff. Their fans put on far and away the best show of any that have been here this year. Even lapped up our 'Fatty's going to Rochdale' chant.

RHYDAL said:
After Satdee I'm hoping it's not the Sheff. Their fans put on far and away the best show of any that have been here this year. Even lapped up our 'Fatty's going to Rochdale' chant.
Agreed, Owls fans are always top notch.

If jas leaves we will get the usual bunch of people whinging about how the forum is harsh to newcomers and driving people away, you mark my words.

beighton155 said:
If jas leaves we will get the usual bunch of people whinging about how the forum is harsh to newcomers and driving people away, you mark my words.
I'm using my phone at the minute and can't be bothered to work out how to check this from here, but hasn't Jas been here about 3 years?

I'm using my phone at the minute and can't be bothered to work out how to check this from here, but hasn't Jas been here about 3 years?

If you ignore the next month, he has been here for exactly 3 years.

Agreed, Owls fans are always top notch.

Not when you live up here amongst them with their superior attitude sometimes and some of them think they deserve to be in the Premiership nevermind being a crap team in The Championship,

At least the guy at our local garage is realistic, he's a big fan sponsored players in the past Di Canio etc, but he reckons Wednesday should go down as Palace have won more games etc.

Most Wednesday fans though will be buying their tickets between now and Saturday afternoon (4pm deadline) for the big game on Sunday which the local press are comparing with the 2 games against us(who can forget that game:icon_sad:) and Norwich in 2007/08 which saved them that season.

Palace fans will be there in force too as 5,800 tickets (same as Sheffield derby) will be available to them. So as BF said earlier there will be one set of fans or the other blubbing on TV just as we did in 2007/08.

Will this game be the one Sky will show live?

Nah it's on the Beeb. Sky have Hollowhead v Worzels and the Prem games.

Details are here

Championship final day - Sheff Wed v Crystal Palace
Venue: Hillsborough Date: 2 May
Coverage: Live video on BBC 1 and BBC Sport website (1240-1510 BST - kick-off 1300), commentary on 5 live sports extra (coverage starts 1245), updates on BBC Radio 5 live, text commentary on BBC Sport website

Last edited:
Palace are an awful tinpot club. Its a disgrace that they've been in administration twice, and to have had Simon Jordan and Neil Warnock in tandem is as good a reason as any for them to be relegated. Its just a shame that someone didn't come in for Ambrose and Clyne, then you think they'd be down already.

I don't mind Wednesday either way, hope they can perform, although they have shown no bottle over the season so I doubt it.

CM said:
I don't mind Wednesday either way, hope they can perform, although they have shown no bottle over the season so I doubt it.
Their performance against us in December was spineless but they looked alright when they spanked us the other week. I reckon they can send Palace down and rebuild for next season.

Palace are an awful tinpot club. Its a disgrace that they've been in administration twice, and to have had Simon Jordan and Neil Warnock in tandem is as good a reason as any for them to be relegated. Its just a shame that someone didn't come in for Ambrose and Clyne, then you think they'd be down already.

Simon Jordan looks like a complete and utter ****. But when you hear him speak hes actually a decent bloke, plus I admire him for the way he didn't take any shit from that fool Iain "we had 66% more corners" Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669