Cadamarteri signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally the wrong sort of player we need at the moment, all season we've been crying out for someone who can hold the ball at the front and/or be able to head it, I know he's free etc etc but personally I don't see how he will do anything to give us any additional attacking options

Hear hear!

He is worth getting in if it means an alternative to Low, look at the Cardiff game, we had no other option but to play Low. With Cadermateri at least we have the extra option.

anything is better than Low, I mean i brought my boots to the cardifff match!! Noooo that would be bad!

At least its an extra body, thats about all, doesnt say much for Gradel and Dodds chances of breaking into the team ...... lets see if he gets a place on the bench Saturday...certainly not a signing "to keep the fans happy"

Last edited:
i think the jury's out on this one.

could be worth a gamble

feck me, what a comment to make. The poor sod has not had a game yet and already we are sharpening the knives. The club has taken a gamble and a gamble that will pay off.

totally the wrong sort of player we need at the moment, all season we've been crying out for someone who can hold the ball at the front and/or be able to head it, I know he's free etc etc but personally I don't see how he will do anything to give us any additional attacking options

Agreed. :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf ;)

Lets see what the future holds! Wonder if he will get the Right wing spot now Welsh has gone?

i think its a worthwile gamble, we can't really loose.

i agree he isn't the type of player we would want if we coul afford to choose, but another option for striker and Winger is welome IMO

Cant be any worse than Low/Welsh/Sylla
That right wing has been a problem for ages hasnt it?

I have, hes probably the best out of those 3 players.. but still a bit lazy for me.

I have, hes probably the best out of those 3 players.. but still a bit lazy for me.

still he set those two goals up for Hume and Porter in a home match a few weeks back... IMO Fryatt is a lazy player who looks and shows he does not give a feck

still he set those two goals up for Hume and Porter in a home match a few weeks back... IMO Fryatt is a lazy player who looks and shows he does not give a feck

dont you think though that he has improved a bit since he hasnt been starting? Or is that him tryung to get back into the team?

dont you think though that he has improved a bit since he hasnt been starting? Or is that him tryung to get back into the team?

its the way he is played when he is on the field, leave him to roam a bit and the better side of him comes out

Why are we obsessed with a striker who can hold the ball up?, I want a fecker who can shoot and score before he loses it. If the other strikers can't keep up with him they need to pull their fingers out. If DC fits the bill then good luck to him.

The midfielders should be holding the ball up, the strikers should have 1 or 2 touches and bang the bloody thing at goal.

Why are so many of you against him already?, if Mark Bright reads this forum, he might have a sound theory?

Why are we obsessed with a striker who can hold the ball up?, I want a fecker who can shoot and score before he loses it. If the other strikers can't keep up with him they need to pull their fingers out. If DC fits the bill then good luck to him.

The midfielders should be holding the ball up, the strikers should have 1 or 2 touches and bang the bloody thing at goal.

Why are so many of you against him already?, if Mark Bright reads this forum, he might have a sound theory?

in all honesty i believe hammond and hume can hold the ball up, we need a striker who can feckin shoot. plus a midfield, when was the last time we actually had a starting 11 which included a midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669