Calcio Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli are banging them in, 4 against roma and 3 against the old lady.

Lazio are the italian equivilent of Leicester :(

I must have misheard a score over the weekend..Napoli 3 Juventus 1....:icon_conf

you fecking would......

Talk about bent refs. This game was a disgrace to the noble art of reffing. He gave penalties just for farting on the half way line.

you fecking would......

Talk about bent refs. This game was a disgrace to the noble art of reffing. He gave penalties just for farting on the half way line.

But are Napoli not one of the weaker sides in the League? Have they not just been promoted ?:icon_conf

What you backed Juve? To be fair most people would,I mean you'd think Juve would beat a team like Napoli afterall:102:

those bastards have had a good start, they put 4 past Roma. Anyway the fcuking ref played for them on Saturday..... wankers as all refs are

What you backed Juve? To be fair most people would,I mean you'd think Juve would beat a team like Napoli afterall:102:

Yeh I backed a few games around europe, picked one from italy, thought juve will beat Napoli easy, never in a million years will Napoli beat Juve 3-1, I thought there would be more chance of lcfc beating Watford 4-1 than juve losing to Napoli 3-1.

Yeh I backed a few games around europe, picked one from italy, thought juve will beat Napoli easy, never in a million years will Napoli beat Juve 3-1, I thought there would be more chance of lcfc beating Watford 4-1 than juve losing to Napoli 3-1.

The fcuking ref I tell you.....

The ref was a wanker last night too, Juve only won 3-0....

Trez hat trick.....:038::038::038:

poor old Lazio though

It really is shit at the moment, never had any hope that we would beat roma anyway, infact losing by only 1 goal was a surprise.

1-1 tonight against those cnuts Inter.

Gate of only 22000

I quite like foreign football.

It always seems to regenerate some of the interest I have lost in our game when I see their clips on the tele. I then realise our game aint so bad after all.

All games might be called off this weekend.

Lazio fan killed - Serie A stopped? Sunday 11 November, 2007

Inter-Lazio and all Sunday’s Serie A games could be called off after a Lazio fan was killed – apparently by a policeman – during a fight with Juventus supporters.

Initial reports are low on details at the moment, but it is believed two groups of Ultras clashed when they crossed paths at a motorway service station in Badia al Pino, Arezzo.

A Lazio fan was killed during the fighting, but it is currently claimed this was an accident caused by police officers.

A shot rang out to try to distract the group and the news agencies are suggesting the bullet struck the Lazio supporter.

An emergency meeting is currently being held between Lega Calcio President Antonio Matarrese and police chief Antonio Manganelli to decide whether to suspend Inter-Lazio or possibly the entire Week 12 fixture list.

There are fears that if it is confirmed a fan was killed by police officers, the tension between them and the Ultras around Italy will rise to dangerous levels this weekend.

Arezzo DA Vincenzo Giacobbe released a statement on the tragic incident. “We are ascertaining the chain of events and how this happened. We are sorry about this fatality.

“Once we have confirmed the responsibility, whoever it was will be rigorously prosecuted.”

Lazio President Claudio Lotito also confirmed that the San Siro match against Inter could be called off.

“Lazio are ready to step back and not play. We have informed the authorities who will now make the opportune decisions,” said the patron.

Bet the Iti FA won't get punished in the same way the English FA do when our fans act like thugs

Bet the Iti FA won't get punished in the same way the English FA do when our fans act like thugs
Hey, they weren't acting like thugs, the coppers started it!!!

You ask any self respecting football hooligan, the coppers always start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669