Calcio Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atalanta are having a great season - FACT.

1-0 and Atalanta the draw merchants got nothing today.

A free kick from Alex DP was brilliantly saved by their goalie, could have been a lot more.

Also some cnut was sat in my seat

There was about the same crowd size as we had at the Walkers yesterday, why can we not make that much noise?

There was about the same crowd size as we had at the Walkers yesterday, why can we not make that much noise?

No one in England can make that much noise, the people un the curva were all standing through the game, and they are not in fear of being picked off by a power mad steward.

No police or stewards in the stands and that is the result. However if they were needed for something that actually warrents a police presence they would be straight there.

Not like here where Leicester v QPR would warrent a well over the top unjustified police turnout.

No one in England can make that much noise, the people un the curva were all standing through the game, and they are not in fear of being picked off by a power mad steward.

No police or stewards in the stands and that is the result. However if they were needed for something that actually warrents a police presence they would be straight there.

Not like here where Leicester v QPR would warrent a well over the top unjustified police turnout.

All the games I have been to in Turin, there is a huge police turnout. Security getting into the ground is tight too. They even have your name printed on the ticket, and if you cannot provide ID to back it up you dont get in.
There are stewards in the stands too, but they are not power mad tossers like we have.
Both curvas the fans stand and chant and sing, but noise comes from all around the ground,

We need a 2-0 win over Madrid tonight to go through the group stages of the champions league.

Il Lazio è glorius

Nearly BG, nearly.

Seeing as you guys know a lot about Italian football, how would I go about booking tickets for a match at the San Siro, and also a stadium tour?

Any ideas?

Seeing as you guys know a lot about Italian football, how would I go about booking tickets for a match at the San Siro, and also a stadium tour?

Any ideas?

why the fcuk would you want to go there?

why the fcuk would you want to go there?

Fancy going to Milan anyways, and may as well go and watch either Inter/AC play while I'm at it. :023:

Juve lost the title this weekend, never mind BG ;)

Juve lost the title this weekend, never mind BG ;)

Champions league spot still there for grabs. Lazio to go down....

Alex DP trying his best on sunday.

116500765.jpg

Bianchi manages to get himself booked twice withing 5 minutes of being on the pitch in his Lazio debut today, ****ing brilliant.

Bianchi manages to get himself booked twice withing 5 minutes of being on the pitch in his Lazio debut today, ****ing brilliant.

Juve could only manage a 3-1 away win........:081:

Cagliari nicked a point against Juve in Turin. Joke result.

Big win for Torino in their battle to stay up. Rosina is a cracking player.

And the boy wonder Pato scored yet again.

Last edited:
Juve :043: :044: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00