Calcio Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first game that i have been bothered/excited about that doesn't invole City or Lazio and it's turned into a non event after 28 minutes by a ****ing twat ref.

The guy didn't have clue and ruined the game completley, so much for the Champions League being a spectacle.

Wank.

Showed the difference in class between the Premier and the Journeymens League.Ok they had a player sent off but they also got away with what was a certain penalty against Viera for handball.AC Milan will take a hiding tomorrow and that will be the Italian teams out of it.

Last edited:
Showed the difference in class between the Premier and the Journeymens League.Ok they had a player sent off but they also got away with what was a certain penalty against Viera for handball.AC Milan will take a hiding tomorrow and that will be the Italian teams out of it.

I thought Liverpool failed to break down an absolultely amzing defence for 85 minutes actually, if Inter had a full 11 it would have been a different game.

As for Arsenal, they should hammer the old boys of AC who can't even push for honours in the league.

I thought Liverpool failed to break down an absolultely amzing defence for 85 minutes actually, if Inter had a full 11 it would have been a different game.

But they didn't have 11 men and there was a clearcut Penalty not given.Does matter if it was 5 minutes or 85 minutes.If that team is 11 points clear they are obviously the best the Italian League has to offer.Ibrahimovic is absolute horseshit and not fit to lace Torres's boots ...IMO:)

H!!!!!

Get the fcuk out of this thread, it's for foreigners, cnuts, and people weirder than you!!!

Concentrate on the real world, not some bloody fantasy land.

H!!!!!

Get the fcuk out of this thread, it's for foreigners, cnuts, and people weirder than you!!!

Concentrate on the real world, not some bloody fantasy land.

I just love to wind these fans of Italian Football up,with the poxy little League:) Any team Who can let Dirk **** score against them cannot have an amazing defence IMO

Last edited:
I just love to wind these fans of Italian Football up,with the poxy little League:) Any team Who can let Dirk **** score against them cannot have an amazing defence IMO
Their firms are better than our though, they have flares 'n' all sorts :icon_lol:

I don't care what trousers they have I think Serie A is inferior to both the Premiership and the Spanish League
Do they play football in Spain too?

Silly me, of course they do, they all want to come and play here.

Nice to see the french league is on par with the premiership tonight going by that theory.

TBH I was not bothered in the slightest last night, as those two teams are the two I despise the most anywhere. But I would not put good money on those twats inter being out of it yet.
Agreed, Ibra is a cnut though HF, and Viera. Don't know which is the biggest though

I see the leaders of our glorious premiership struggled at home to beat a team struggling in Serie A. Whats the world coming to when Arsenal cannot beat a team of crap Italians.....:102:

I see the leaders of our glorious premiership struggled at home to beat a team struggling in Serie A. Whats the world coming to when Arsenal cannot beat a team of crap Italians.....:102:

They didn't lose and importantly they didn't conceed an away goal

dead men walking those londoners are.

Brave man to bet against AC now

Count me as brave then because I will be backing Arsenal.They have more chance than Inter do...Inter the Italian Leades by 11 points who lost 2-0 to the team who are 5th in the Premier

Count me as brave then because I will be backing Arsenal.They have more chance than Inter do...Inter the Italian Leades by 11 points who lost 2-0 to the team who are 5th in the Premier

Inter I hate with a passion, as much as I do to the team they were playing. Fcuk both of them.

AC Milan are the European champions, they might be old but they play European football pretty well despite being off the pace in Serie A. Like Liverpool.

Arsenal dominated without converting chances. They are good enough to get a score draw or better at the San Siro. They might have Van Persie back by then.

Last edited:
Incidentally Hills bet 5/6 both AC and Arsenal so its far from over in their eyes

has anyone else noticed the piss poor planning by UEFA in the fact that both of the return legs of the milan teams are being played at the san siro! means the liverpool game is a week later then the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58