Calcio Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone else noticed the piss poor planning by UEFA in the fact that both of the return legs of the milan teams are being played at the san siro! means the liverpool game is a week later then the rest!

Yes but what else could they do if both Milan clubs top the group. If one plays on Tuesday then the other on Wednesday the pitch would be ****ed for Wednesday.

has anyone else noticed the piss poor planning by UEFA in the fact that both of the return legs of the milan teams are being played at the san siro! means the liverpool game is a week later then the rest!

Inter get the better deal as usual...... fecking tossers.

Well done Nicola Amoruso :icon_lol:

Oh dear.

I love it. The only time HF comes on to this thread is when Juve lose. Which thank the gods is not very often.
I am not bothered about it one bit, chances of landing the scudetto are now slim and have been for a while now. Champions league qualification is more realistic and 2nd place is realistic too.
As for that Sissoko, what the feck can you expect from Liverstool.....:102: I recall Ian Rush being a wanker too. Never ever trust anything thats got a scouse background.

I love it. The only time HF comes on to this thread is when Juve lose. Which thank the gods is not very often.
I am not bothered about it one bit, chances of landing the scudetto are now slim and have been for a while now. Champions league qualification is more realistic and 2nd place is realistic too.
As for that Sissoko, what the feck can you expect from Liverstool.....:102: I recall Ian Rush being a wanker too. Never ever trust anything thats got a scouse background.

Do you ? You don't sound like you do.

Hey Lako........

Cagliari 1-0 Lazio

10 men. they only had 10 men. :081::081::081::081:

The Irriducibili were singing " its just like watching Leicester"...:034:

Hey Lako........

Cagliari 1-0 Lazio

10 men. they only had 10 men. :081::081::081::081:

The Irriducibili were singing " its just like watching Leicester"...:034:

Bollocks to ya :009:

the top 2 play each other tonight, an Inter win should about wrap up the title

Status