Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they shouldn't be playing it.

And fludie should be neither drinking alcohol nor travelling on trains for half fare. It's going to happen.

Andy McNab's writing is a form of terrorism, so he should know all about it

Have you heard his audio book? He actually reads it too and his reading is worse than his writing.

And fludie should be neither drinking alcohol nor travelling on trains for half fare. It's going to happen.

But if he drinks the alcohol, get's drunk and into a fight is it his/his parents fault, or the drinks manufacturer?

I got this today and played the level in question. It was a bit shocking at first, but on reflection I can't see what the big fuss is about. It's really not as bad as I was led to believe.

I got this today and played the level in question. It was a bit shocking at first, but on reflection I can't see what the big fuss is about. It's really not as bad as I was led to believe.

How very dare you question self-righteous indignation
Keith Vaz says it's evil. That's good enough for me

Keith Vaz is a ****

I can't believe this thread.

That game actually warns you about it's content before you play it :icon_lol:

You click that you would like to/or not see the thing in question.

So if you click YES you have little to moan about.

I think boc hit the nail on the head that most will see it as fantasy and not fact.

If you censor this then you may as well stop making films as when the US movie studios start doing Iraq/Afganistan war films expect the same sort of thing.

By the way I did click yes and what was the big thing anyway?

Maybe I've watched to many episodes of 24 to be that bothered about what happend in the game :102:

Last edited:
Got my Chopper Gunner killstreak now. Eat shit.

Lako, I couldn't find you under that gamertag. It said there was nobody using that name :102:

Got my Chopper Gunner killstreak now. Eat shit.

Lako, I couldn't find you under that gamertag. It said there was nobody using that name :102:

Hmmmm I'll check when I get home.

Finished it earlier, the last mission is totally brilliant. Bring on the next one.

Only a **** would jump instantaneously to such rash conclusions based on someone's behaviour in a single mundane situation.

Only a **** would post such a video in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670