Calling all USA Foxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger! :x I wondered why it wouldn't let me sign on as Desert Fox - now I know. Because there's already one out here.... Hello Desert Fox, this is DesertFox here, about 100 miles further south than you in Tucson, Arizona. 8)

And there was me thinking I was the only LCFC fan in the desert... justgoztushowyer ehmeduck? smad init

Look forward to hearing more about the USA Foxes website, and I can't wait for the new season to start. Not much chance of watching City on the telly out here for a year, but at least we still get to hear good old Nev Folger (assuming he's still alive :shock: ) through the internet.

DesertFox said:
Look forward to hearing more about the USA Foxes website, and I can't wait for the new season to start. Not much chance of watching City on the telly out here for a year, but at least we still get to hear good old Nev Folger (assuming he's still alive :shock: ) through the internet.

Good to see there's another Fox in the States... but about Nev, wasn't his contract terminated by BBC Radio Leicester after the season? :shock:

JoBeck said:
DesertFox said:

Good to see there's another Fox in the States... but about Nev, wasn't his contract terminated by BBC Radio Leicester after the season? :shock:

yes it was ;)

Cobbo said:
JoBeck said:
DesertFox said:

yes it was ;)

What a shame - A sad day for Radio Leicester...... :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Cobbo said:
JoBeck said:
DesertFox said:

yes it was ;)

What a shame - A sad day for Radio Leicester...... :wink:

always a sad day when a non-Leicester fan is no longer able to commantate on our matches :cry: :( :wink:

local radio is meant to be biased, get a City fan doing the commantary! :wink:

Cobbo said:
always a sad day when a cov fan is no longer able to commontate on our matches :cry: :( :wink:

He's not a Cov fan.

The myth that he's a Cov fan started because he used to comentate on their matches before he did Leicesters matches. But that doesn't mean he supports them any more than he supports Leicester.

So we're looking for a new commentator... not wishing to start another "Cainy-style" rumour, but I hear we're after someone from Radio Dorset on a Bosman........ :wink: [/quote]

DesertFox said:
So we're looking for a new commentator... not wishing to start another "Cainy-style" rumour, but I hear we're after someone from Radio Dorset on a Bosman........ :wink:
[/quote]
I hear that John Motson is in talks with a radio station that commentates for a club that has been relegated twice in the last three seasons from the premiership if that helps :? :roll: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757