Came across this thread ..... i'd forgot about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking the abv on this bottle I'm drinking is 5% and not 50%

'scuse me for not being part of the in crowd pmsl !!
I thought i'd give it another chance on here as it used to be a nice place to visit ! :bang::bang:

I thought i'd give it another chance on here as it used to be a nice place to visit ! :bang::bang:

It's never been nice, far too many wankers foxychik.

Last edited:

There are still many decent chaps, and ladies, on here: don't let the odd twit drive you away, because then the less pleasant take over.

We cannot afford to lose your input, dear lady.

Foxychik - Its a disgrace that you have wasted the space on Jeff's server for this post. You should be shamed and banished from the internet forever. Now go and tidy your room.

prehaps 'nice' was too strong a sentiment ! but there was much more freindly banter rather than plain old fashioned slanging and mud throwing .

I understand that some folks use internet forums as a pyschological release to actually prove they can ' be somebody important' , but most people I guess like me sign up to a football forum to talk football and have a bit of light hearted banter with like minded individuals - not to be shot down in flames every time one of 'the big kids in the playground ' needs to reassure there authority.

Rant over

Foxychik, I'm afraid TB is turning into a 'gated community' - hence your flaming for daring to post about the Ipswich match

Foxychik, I'm afraid TB is turning into a 'gated community' - hence your flaming for daring to post about the Ipswich match

Not true. :018: However as I have observed in the past, some posters on this forum can actively (subconsciously and consciously) discourage others from contributing to it. :icon_sad:

Not true. :018: However as I have observed in the past, some posters on this forum can actively (subconsciously and consciously) discourage others from contributing to it. :icon_sad:

OK maybe 'gated community' is a bit strong, but I know for a fact people are put off from posting on here.

prehaps 'nice' was too strong a sentiment ! but there was much more freindly banter rather than plain old fashioned slanging and mud throwing .

I understand that some folks use internet forums as a pyschological release to actually prove they can ' be somebody important' , but most people I guess like me sign up to a football forum to talk football and have a bit of light hearted banter with like minded individuals - not to be shot down in flames every time one of 'the big kids in the playground ' needs to reassure there authority.

Rant over
:038: There are certainly one or two egotistical people about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566