Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i don't understand why correcting everyone's grammar and spelling has any relevance. Its not lyk we r tlkin lyk dis all the tym.

I will tell you what this forum needs and that is a good old slice of Melton Fox telling us were all sad ****s and ripping the micheal out of everyone.

Come back melts!!

Michael :018:

:058:

Yeah i don't understand why correcting everyone's grammar and spelling has any relevance. Its not lyk we r tlkin lyk dis all the tym.

I will tell you what this forum needs and that is a good old slice of Melton Fox telling us were all sad ****s and ripping the micheal out of everyone.

Come back melts!!

It wasn't the correction of grammar and/or spelling that upset highland in this thread.

Eh? This makes no sense.
Melton would've been the first to correct you for your appalling spelling and difficult to comprehend posts.
So if you think that people pointing it out has no 'relevance', why would you miss him of all people? :102:

What is so wrong with wanting to do things correctly?
If you have a knowledge for something these days you are labelled a geek or 'sado'. Why? Surely it's good to know things?
Don't people feel the need to improve themselves, wherever they start from, any more?
The western world is full of lazy arsed feckers who have got used to everything being handed to them on a plate.

Last edited:
I personally don't mind being told when something is wrong. I'd rather be told on here than in a conversation with a client or in a similarly embarrassing situation.

As for the politics, without trying to sound like i know what I'm talking about, I think Labour are just guilty of being in power for too long.

I do think a change is required in order to give the country a kick up the arse, but i do not feel that Labour deserve all of the shit press they're receiving. The way that they have handled the recession has been impressive in my opinion and they deserve some sort of recognition. They may also be taking the flak for the expenses mess, which is unfair.

Lets just hope that the current mess gives the (regardless of who wins) government motivation to sort themselves out.

My vote will go to the party that sorts out the justice system. Get rid of ASBOs and bring in real deterrents before the situation spirals out of control.

I see the Sun have this morning switched their support to the Tories. Final nail in the coffin for Labour.

Typical of the Sun to jump on a bandwagon then claim it to be an influence upon voters. Im sure plenty of sun readers had already decided they were fed up with Labour before this, but no doubt they will claim the"sun won it again"

Typical of the Sun to jump on a bandwagon then claim it to be an influence upon voters. Im sure plenty of sun readers had already decided they were fed up with Labour before this, but no doubt they will claim the"sun won it again"

Sun readers won't decide what to do until they are told to

I see the Sun have this morning switched their support to the Tories. Final nail in the coffin for Labour.

You don't think it's more a case of The Sun jumping to the side that everybody knows is going to win then? If The Sun was a football fan, its grandmother would be constantly knitting new scarves.

You don't think it's more a case of The Sun jumping to the side that everybody knows is going to win then? If The Sun was a football fan, its grandmother would be constantly knitting new scarves.

Post *110*!:icon_wink

Cheers for repeating what was said 2 posts earlier boc....

No problem. I do it quite regularly if you check back.

Can you give us a full list of the number of times you have done it, preferably in a spread sheet format?:102::icon_wink

Can you give us a full list of the number of times you have done it, preferably in a spread sheet format?:102::icon_wink

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670