Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can still **** off! All I see there is a half hearted attempt to whitewash over the stupid comments he made.

Or is this because January is closing in on us at a fast speed?

He can still **** off! All I see there is a half hearted attempt to whitewash over the stupid comments he made.

Head nail nail head - January he will be gone.

How can you not love him now? I have the proof that you have no heart.

I love you DJ, snog my glands.

you have to wonder why, if he was as badly misquoted as he makes out, he didn't try and rectify the situation earlier

Last edited:

Why would he bother apologising if he will be gonein Jan? I think Homeys was more to the point, he's realised no one else wants him so we are stuck together.

This has been the first time the club have allowed him to speak to the press.

At risk of being slated by individuals who reckon that you shouldn`t have an opinion if you`re not present at matches:098:...I think we ought to give DJ the benefit of the doubt:).

If he goes out & grabs goals, whether to interest other clubs OR to gain promotion for city.....the end result could be the same:038:

Happy weekend to all from sunny Denmark:icon_cool

Welcome back DJ.... Give 100% from now on and score some goals and all will be forgiven by me. Play like a lazy **** and don't ever look like scoring and you can fcuk-off again.

It's simple really.... I'd love to be in a position to be moralistic over players and thier comments but the reality is that we need to utilise all the attacking resources that we have this season and we are not in a position to overlook a member of the playing staff who may be able to help us gain points this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669