Can it be us...

Will it be us?


  • Total voters
    25
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scary jester

New Member
Who ends Arsenals unbeaten record this season? It will give the pundits to talk about other than the fact we were relegated!
 

scary jester

New Member
They will be really nervous and we will have no pressure on ourselves, we may not win but we won't lose by much. In truth I am scared that Portsmouth are going to maul us first, they are really in good form and have no pressure, it could be very embarrassing (what if john Curtis scores, think of that)
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
scary jester said:
They will be really nervous and we will have no pressure on ourselves, we may not win but we won't lose by much. In truth I am scared that Portsmouth are going to maul us first, they are really in good form and have no pressure, it could be very embarrassing (what if john Curtis scores, think of that)

You really live upto your name with that one, Scary thought, but you Jest as he will not even get on the pitch :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
We will win the last two games of the season. I honestly believe this. The players will stroke the ball around like it was 2nd nature (which it should be to them really).

I'd sign Scowcroft for your fantasy league team - he's going to get 3 goals in the next two games.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
I reckon Arsenal will achieve some sort of record against us......And I'm not talking about the unbeaten record - More like how many Arsenal and Henry score. :(
 

Steven

Active Member
It'll be a draw. :roll: :roll: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
I reckon Arsenal will achieve some sort of record against us......And I'm not talking about the unbeaten record - More like how many Arsenal and Henry score. :(

I reckon these will be the same figures - 1, and we will score 2, a Scowy brace - and I aint talking orthodontics.
 

Babylon

Active Member
Ashov said:
i got this feeling we will :D

i had the same feeling about us staying up and look what happened!! :cry:
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
I bet every club in the land has had this poll!!!

Can e do it? - Yes Will we do it? - Probally not (but there's always hope), And we would realy leave the Premiership on a MASSIVE high!!
 

chrislcfc18

New Member
A bloke i deliver to down in Portsmouth was telling me at the start of the season that in a betting shop down there you could get 500/1 on Arsenal staying unbeaten in the premiership then losing to Leicester on the last day. Would love to have had a tenner on that.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
chrislcfc18 said:
A bloke i deliver to down in Portsmouth was telling me at the start of the season that in a betting shop down there you could get 500/1 on Arsenal staying unbeaten in the premiership then losing to Leicester on the last day. Would love to have had a tenner on that.

I bet you could still get those odds now. :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
chrislcfc18 said:
A bloke i deliver to down in Portsmouth was telling me at the start of the season that in a betting shop down there you could get 500/1 on Arsenal staying unbeaten in the premiership then losing to Leicester on the last day. Would love to have had a tenner on that.

I bet you could still get those odds now. :wink:

I think they are 15-1 now Scowy :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2559
2Manchester Utd2549
3Leicester2549
4West Ham Utd2545
5Chelsea2543
6Liverpool2540
7Everton2440
8Aston Villa2336
9Tottenham 2436
10Leeds Utd2535
11Arsenal2534
12Wolves2533
13Palace2532
14Southampton2530
15Burnley2528
16Brighton2526
17Newcastle Utd2525
18Fulham2522
19West Brom2514
20Sheffield Utd2511

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top