Canadian sue's drug dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ms Bergen said Clinton Davey had known the drug was highly addictive and dangerous but sold it to make money."

Haha love that

If that's the case then surely every drunk in Canada will be thinking of suing liquor outlets ... preposterous state of affairs IMO.

If that's the case then surely every drunk in Canada will be thinking of suing liquor outlets ... preposterous state of affairs IMO.

People are already suing tobacco companies.

im going to sue nigella because i nearly ripped my cock of during one of her cookery program. She new what she was doing was highly erotic and I cant be held responsible for my actions in those circumstances

im going to sue nigella because i nearly ripped my cock of during one of her cookery program. She new what she was doing was highly erotic and I cant be held responsible for my actions in those circumstances

You really must stop doing that every time you see an onion

They'll never let you in Tesco's again, you know

Why? I don't see your logic.
There is no comparison between crystal meth & alcohol.

Why? I don't see your logic.
There is no comparison between crystal meth & alcohol.

I know people who are addicted to both. It has ruined both of their lives.:102:

I know people who are addicted to both. It has ruined both of their lives.:102:

Quite true. But, if you start taking meth you are ****ed, there's no middle ground with it, you haven't a hope.
Whereas you could take a drink every day for the rest of your life & still live a happy productive life.

Quite true. But, if you start taking meth you are ****ed, there's no middle ground with it, you haven't a hope.
Whereas you could take a drink every day for the rest of your life & still live a happy productive life.

Not so mate my father-in-law has just been kick out of his house (yesterday) and is now homeless and causing loads of shit for us :icon_evil

all through drink

Last edited:
Not so mate my father-in-law has just been kick out of his house (yesterday) and is now homeless and causing loads of shit for us :icon_evil

all through drink

Sorry to hear that newts, that's tragic. My own father is a desperate alcoholic & is slowly killing himself, just a waiting game really.
But the point I'm making is that it isn't necessarily the case that alcohol will **** you up. It is a dangerous drug but it is quite possible to take a drink on a regular basis without causing any harm or suffering.

With Meth it is a given, there are no half measures with it, you are ****ed.

all through drink
Sorry to hear that Newts - my Mother-in-law was an alcoholic and struggled with it right to the end.

It's not easy - all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670