Canadian sue's drug dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

Sorry to hear that newts, that's tragic. My own father is a desperate alcoholic & is slowly killing himself, just a waiting game really.
But the point I'm making is that it isn't necessarily the case that alcohol will **** you up. It is a dangerous drug but it is quite possible to take a drink on a regular basis without causing any harm or suffering.

With Meth it is a given, there are no half measures with it, you are ****ed.

agreed ,i wish alcohol could be known more for what it dose to some people and from what we have been through and on going their are more people than you know about with a drink problem ,its almost as bad as smack :icon_eek: in leicestershire

foxin_oz

thanks lads its the wife i feel for she put up with it for over 22 years now ,he blames everyone for his drinking,we have tried to get him help ,but like the doc's say you can not help someone that dose not want any help

they gave him 6 moths if he keeps drinking

My oldest sister (younger than me) is an alcoholic. It's ruined every relationship she's ever been in and caused her to be hospitalised several times after trying to take her own life. My only son is in rehab for crystal meth abuse and has turned into someone you just can't trust. Thieving little (well not literally, he's 6' 3") bugger who can't hold down a job.

They gave my sister 6 moths too Newts, and she's still drinking, despite being told she has cirrhosis of the liver. Only now she has half her AA class round at her place to party with. The only good news in all of this is the moths seem to be doing ok. :icon_wink

Steven

With Meth it is a given, there are no half measures with it, you are ****ed.

Just the sort of thing to put in the hands of drug dealers then? :102:

Last edited:

Matt_B

My oldest sister (younger than me) is an alcoholic. It's ruined every relationship she's ever been in and caused her to be hospitalised several times after trying to take her own life. My only son is in rehab for crystal meth abuse and has turned into someone you just can't trust. Thieving little (well not literally, he's 6' 3") bugger who can't hold down a job.

They gave my sister 6 moths too Newts, and she's still drinking, despite being told she has cirrhosis of the liver. Only now she has half her AA class round at her place to party with. The only good news in all of this is the moths seem to be doing ok. :icon_wink

I was reading the other day that in NZ (and it may also be true in Oz) Crystal Meth is becoming a huge national problem, and you are only now allowed 7 prescriptions a year of certain Flu meds as they contain the raw ingredients that dealers cut for CM.

Sorry to hear about your son though

foxin_oz

I was reading the other day that in NZ (and it may also be true in Oz) Crystal Meth is becoming a huge national problem, and you are only now allowed 7 prescriptions a year of certain Flu meds as they contain the raw ingredients that dealers cut for CM.

Sorry to hear about your son though

Thanks Beights. It is indeed a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669