Canero

Status
Not open for further replies.

bold_fox

Why do you think that CL is keeping canero, even though he has yet to feature under him...

Surely it would be better to try and sell him and then use the money for other players... i thought it was strange that we let Dawson go, but we still have canero under contract.

IMO i think Canero isn't bad, but is a confidence player who seems to struugle sometimes...

What are your views on the Canero situation??

What makes you think CL is keeping Canero? Perhaps we just have had no enquiries about him?

He really needs a decent run in the side before i'm able to pass judgment on him. Craig must surely already know what he can do and I trust his decision whatever that may be.

Plus we didn't let Dawson go. He turned down a contract ofer and left of his own accord.

I would like to think Canero's future is in his own hands, maybe if he applies himself in pre season and demonstrates he is worthy of a starting place then he will force his way into CL's plans, if not then rightly so he will be moved on.

he seems to have a real fitness problem but Levein has already said that he is behind Mayburry and Stearman for the right back position and obviously behind Sylla and even Hughes for the Right Midfield position.

He has got all the experience and versatility to become a great reserve team captain. :-D

ive always quite liked canero, but to be honest whos actually gonna spend money on him? hes QUITE a good right back, but whos after one of them? i reckon hes still with u until his contract runs, out, id be surprised with anything any different TBH

He looked good against Birmingham last season. I thought he was better than Makin, but then again its hardly the greatest of achivements.

I suspect CL may have some history with him from in Scotland.

Fox Fan said:

I hope CL is bigger than that. :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
Fox Fan said:

I hope so too, but at one of the Sportsmans dinners someone asked him what he thought of MON, he said they didn't get on after something which happened?

CL has never even given Canero a chance.

Fox Fan said:
Steven said:
Fox Fan said:

I hope so too, but at one of the Sportsmans dinners someone asked him what he thought of MON, he said they didn't get on after something which happened?

CL has never even given Canero a chance.

I thought it was MON who recommended CL to Leicester and also gave the club a glowing reference to Levein, fromwhat I had heard MON was instrumental in Levein being appointed.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I thought it was MON who recommended CL to Leicester and also gave the club a glowing reference to Levein, fromwhat I had heard MON was instrumental in Levein being appointed.

No, that was presstalk. Think the club may have asked his opinion at best, but no more than that

PIETASTER said:
he seems to have a real fitness problem but Levein has already said that he is behind Mayburry and Stearman for the right back position and obviously behind Sylla and even Hughes for the Right Midfield position.

Craig said at the Trust AGM Q & A that Canero was 3rd behind Maybury & Stearman. Wouldn't be surprised to see his departure, although he may want to check out Maybury's recent injury first

would be nice to see him given a chance - ive only seen him a couple of times, i think a big problem hes got is not having a completely defined role - he seems to hover between being a RB and a RM. but hes fairly young hes got a bit of pace which is something we lack, i say keep him to put some pressure on sylla

if canero was to lose a few pounds he may prove to be a good player, our squad is small to say the least and i would imagine unless others are to come in he would be reserve as a right back and even right midfield as other than Momo we have nobody who can play there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363