Capital One Cup 4th Round Draw - Home to Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a great draw on paper, but we get a chance to play a team who are pretty average in the Prem. It'll be a good test for us.

Who will OldGit be cheering for...?

Home to a Premier Team that we can beat and progress to the quarter final - what on earth are you all looking for ? I am stuck in the USA and would be very happy to be watching that match live at the Walkers.

A chance to watch some very good players like Berbatov, Parker and Ruiz and we have a very good chance of beating them. And Fulham are a team I like very much and follow closely so I'm pleased.

Not sure about Brum really...Swansea didnt do too well with them & they look like a team on the up to me.Fulham are looking like facing a relegation scrap & I don't reckon Jol would want to risk anything like a full strength side against us.Would rather miss out Utd altogether.Another lightweight final like last season's only with us playing the Swansea role would do me nicely.Promotion plus European qualification wouldn't be a bad season! :icon_bigg

Why? Winnable.

He must make that comment after every draw, its in his contract.

In all seriousness its a good draw, a very stern test for our lads but a home tie. Will be a great boost if we can beat any prem team and nothing less than slightly disappointing if we lose.

And anyone who went to Craven Cottage to watch Leicester in the cup last few times would certainly not describe the draw as shite, quite epic games.

Last edited:
He must make that comment after every draw, its in his contract.

In all seriousness its a good draw, a very stern test for our lads but a home tie. Will be a great boost if we can beat any prem team and nothing less than slightly disappointing if we lose.

And anyone who went to Craven Cottage to watch Leicester in the cup last few times would certainly not describe the draw as shite, quite epic games.

Mike McCarthy ‏@mikemccarthy 6m
Leicester's last four meetings with Fulham in cup competitions have finished 3-3, 2-2, 3-4 and 2-3. Looking forward to this one.

Our last home game against them in this competition was pretty good.

Danny Cadimateri sending the home crowd into raptures. Wonderful.

I went up to the one we lost 4-3, cracking game. 3-1 up half time, then they had montella come on, and rosenior with the winner in added time :( good trip though. Happy with this draw, Quarter Final's await.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363