Capital One Cup 4th Round Draw - Home to Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club can't just do what they want with ticket prices, Fulham have to agree to it.

I know that Jeff but so long as a 14, 000 attendance at a higher ticket price is appreciably less than 25, 000 at more than that then surely there would be no resistance?

I know that Jeff but so long as a 14, 000 attendance at a higher ticket price is appreciably less than 25, 000 at more than that then surely there would be no resistance?

Fulham might not feel it is in their interests for there to be a high attendance.

They might feel that a better atmosphere might give us the advantage.

If we can get the same sort of atmosphere as the last time we met in this competition then it might well give us an advantage

What a night it was. I remember going absolutely nuts when Walsh scored that 2nd and after that tosser Coleman put them ahead again going wild again when old Marshy scored the 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit late into this topic, but I've been away on holiday and had very limited signal. Pretty happy with the draw and not really sure how anyone can say it's a shite draw. It will be a good test for us with a realistic possibility of progressing further. Brian McDermott said earlier this week that he was going to field a strong team against Newcastle because the cup is a good revenue stream for clubs who are faced with financial fair play.

I think all managers in the football league should be treating both cup competitions in this way from now on, simply because a good run could have a meaningful impact on transfer activity for clubs. Of course drawing Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal will get significant tv revenue but there's only one realistic outcome and if the lads get thrashed it could quite easily have an effect on their confidence.

Being one of 3 non Premier League teams still left in the competition, we'd be unlucky not to get a slot on TV this round and even if we don't should we get through the TV revenue is bound to flow.

Last edited:
Being one of 3 non Premier League teams still left in the competition, we'd be unlucky not to get a slot on TV this round and even if we don't should we get through the TV revenue is bound to flow.

The TV money in this competition isn't great. We'd get a lot more money by being drawn to play Arsenal or Man U away. Our share of the gate receipts would be a very good six figure sum.

Ticket news:

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/270913-fulham-tickets-on-sale-from-wednesday-1081414.aspx

Wed 2 Oct, 9am – On sale to Season Ticket Holders to claim their own seat(s) and to purchase additional tickets for friends/family.
Wed 9 Oct, 9am – All tickets on general sale

Tickets prices are listed below:

Just The Ticket Areas (A1 & C2), The Kop, The Family Stand (N1, P1, P2, & P3), East Stand (L1, G1, G2, H1 & K1) & West Stand (A2 & C1)
Adults - £15
Seniors - £15
Under-22s – £10
Under-18s - £10
Under-12s - £5
Under-8s - £1
*Under-10s get FREE entry in the Family Stand*

East Stand (J1, J2 & J3) & West Stand (B1, B2 & B3)
Adults - £20
Seniors - £20
Under-22s – £15
Under-18s - £15
Under-12s - £5
Under-8s - £1

The Fosse Club
Adults - £30
Seniors - £20
Under-18s - £20

Car Parking
Season Ticket Holders - £10
Non-Season Ticket Holders - £15
Seasonal Car Parking Space holders will have their space reserved until 5pm on Tuesday 8 October, which they can purchase for £10.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/27...om-wednesday-1081414.aspx#3ZYftGoAd61ByoLh.99

Sounds reasonable

The ****ing car parking prices aren't. There's a potential for somebody to actually watch the match for less than it costs for their car to wait outside the stadium and the car won't even get to watch the match.

The ****ing car parking prices aren't. There's a potential for somebody to actually watch the match for less than it costs for their car to wait outside the stadium and the car won't even get to watch the match.
Always looking to try and be controversial.
If someone is wishing to pay more to pay to park their car than pay to watch the game, what the feck has it gone to do with you?

Always looking to try and be controversial.
If someone is wishing to pay more to pay to park their car than pay to watch the game, what the feck has it gone to do with you?

I always fight for those individuals that object to paying more to watch a game than it would cost for their car not to watch a game, that's what it's gone to do with me.
Plus of course I aspire to be "controversial", whatever that might mean.
Thank you for asking.

Solution - take another person to sit in the car waiting with the car and the cost of said parking is immediately halved on a per car/person basis. Worry not Macky.

Last edited:
Solution - take another person to sit in the car waiting with the car and the cost of said parking is immediately halved on a per car/person basis. Worry not Macky.

Better still, fill the car with four others, pay to park but rather than attend listen to Stringer and Youn9y on RL. Mega savings that way.

Better still, fill the car with four others, pay to park but rather than attend listen to Stringer and Youn9y on RL. Mega savings that way.

You could be in the positive if you waited til everyone has entered the stadium, break into someone elses car and listened to the match on their radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669