Cardiff away 01/03/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Sorry to go all Joe_fox on you but need some advice.

Im arranging a trip to cardiff for Leicesters away game on 1st March with the lads.

I have been speaking to hotels, the majority of which are all booked up already due to the Queen being in town, so i need to book something pretty soon.

Enough rambling, my point is this, will it be a risk to book hotel rooms for people who dont have a season ticket because tickets will sell out before they go on general sale? Or is Cardiff not a popular destination for city fans?

Thanks in advance

FKA

Im arranging a trip to cardiff for Leicesters away game on 1st March with the lads.

I have been speaking to hotels, the majority of which are all booked up already due to the Queen being in town, so i need to book something pretty soon.

Enough rambling, my point is this, will it be a risk to book hotel rooms for people who dont have a season ticket because tickets will sell out before they go on general sale? Or is Cardiff not a popular destination for city fans?

Thanks in advance

FKA

Blimey - is HF finally going to a game, then ?

Thanks in advance

FKA

I personally think you'l be safe enough booking hotels. Most hotels will allow you to cancel 24 hours before without any charge. I would be surprised if STH's snapped up the allocation which will be approx 1700 (1200 standing and just under 500 seats), unless we go unbeaten between now and then :icon_conf :icon_wink

You'll be okay and I have a hint if you are having probs booking a hotel in Cardiff. Try Newport - it's a train ride away, whilst it will need a taxi and a pricey one at that when coming back at night. It's an option.

Thanks in advance

FKA

You'll have no problem with tickets, I haven't ever seen us sell our allocation out there.

Thanks in advance

FKA

went down to the Millenium stadium to see the Charity shield a few years back and stayed http://www.mercure.com/gb/reservation/rooms.jshtml

nothing fancy but it was handy for the town at night

That whole bay area is very nice I must say. had a few good stag nights in Cardiff, excellent town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669