Pre Match Cardiff City (a) - League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

SGE said, barring injury, Michael Johnson will start, in his post-match interview yesterday (draw your own conclusions as to how much of a chance that means he has of actually starting).

Last edited:
Re: Cardiff City (Away) - League Cup

He said it a week or so again in the Merc as well, that he expected Johnson to be able to play the majority of the game. Looking forward to him being fit and ready for action. He has the ability to really make a difference.

Are Cardiff likely to play a strong team for this? Would expect our second string to be better than theirs...

Are Cardiff likely to play a strong team for this? Would expect our second string to be better than theirs...
Try looking at the tea leaves in the bottom of this........

mickey-cup.jpg

Meh. People can be as snobbish about this competition as they like. I want Leicester to be successful, I don't care how much other fans sneer at us being tinpot, I just want days out to Wembley and competition wins to remember. I'd love to see us do well in any cup, no matter its reputation. I really wanted to see us do well in the JPT when we were in League One as well.

Meh. People can be as snobbish about this competition as they like. I want Leicester to be successful, I don't care how much other fans sneer at us being tinpot, I just want days out to Wembley and competition wins to remember. I'd love to see us do well in any cup, no matter its reputation. I really wanted to see us do well in the JPT when we were in League One as well.

Bang on, no reason we can't be contenders in this.

Completely agree. I'm disappointed when we go out of any cup competition, including the JPT. Hopefully that's the only time we'll enter that competition so I wanted us to win it.

A good cup run is exciting, and I think we can have decent runs in both cups this year with a bit of luck in the draws.

We'll still play a second string team though.

Good to see that Michael Johnson may get a start, I think he is a really good player but just got cut short through his injury. The team I would like to see is this:

Smith

Pants---Mills--St. Ledger---Ball

Johnson---Wellens

King---Danns

Beckford--Schlupp

Adam Smith is out on loan.

Good to see that Michael Johnson may get a start, I think he is a really good player but just got cut short through his injury. The team I would like to see is this:

Smith

Pants---Mills--St. Ledger---Ball

Johnson---Wellens

King---Danns

Beckford--Schlupp

fool did you not read my confimed transfer smith to chesterfield thread :075: :icon_bigg

Last edited:

I expect Weale SSL Ball Johnson Shlupp to come in, my blackpool mates reckon Cardiff completely hammerred pool on saturday (could well have been 6-1), i hope they field a 2nd 11 because our squad is the best, hoping its the first win of a double this week, im going for a 1-2 win Shlupp King

I expect Weale SSL Ball Johnson Shlupp to come in, my blackpool mates reckon Cardiff completely hammerred pool on saturday (could well have been 6-1), i hope they field a 2nd 11 because our squad is the best, hoping its the first win of a double this week, im going for a 1-2 win Shlupp King
That's how it sounded on the radio too which is why I'm hoping we field the following team against you high rollers.....

Dibble

My son
Gerrard(he's carrying a bit of timber)
A new loanee
Phil Dwyer

Nicky Fish
Kiss
Ravinelli(Head steward)

Nathan Blake (he robbed a fruit machine don't you know?)
Snagglepuss
Leo Fortune West

4-3-3 the only way to fly.

£3.60 a pint, you're having a giraffe.

Oakley, Ball, st Ledger, Johnson, schlupp, Moussa to get the nod I suspect:

Kasper
Oakley
St ledger
Mills
Ball

Johnson
Moussa
Yuki

Dyer
Schlupp
Danns

I Think we'll loose this, and then win the league game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669