Cardiff City - Play-off semi-final 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest concern about tonight is that forest apart we havn't convicingly beaten one of the top sides the whole season,All our wins against the likes of cardiff,blackpool,reading,swansea,sheff utd etc have been by one goal. And we need more tonight.

A game takes particular circumstances.

Blackpool and Sheff Yoo we were two up.

Swansea we came back from 1-0 down. Cardiff was a convincing 1-0 win.

Anyway, guten tag. I am off to do some taffbashing!

Poole (?) Ward (?)

Coatsworth
Grayson
Willis
Carey
Whitlow

Blake
Gibson

Ormondroyd
Walsh
Roberts

Cambridge United 2nd leg at Filbo? 5 - 0 wasn't it.

One of the best atmospheres i can remember this game, went to the cricketers for a drink after the game then home to watch the highlights on ITV...fond memories indeed.

Hmm see and I thought the fans were a lot better than recently too, and I was sat near you (saw you in the distance on the concourse).

whooooosh!

Beights - unless you were in Stevenage, I can assure you that you were sat nowhere near me.

Sounds a bit dodgy to me but someone on 606 reckons brown has been given his marching orders!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A68172294

i heard that too from a reliable source just wanted to wait and see what happened before potentially making a fool of myself :icon_conf
biggest night of my leicester city supporting life, 3-1 to us tonight, Super Steve and big Dany to be the heroes, Howard with 2. come on !! :038:

"This is the season for Leicester, this is the big one for us, we're playing great, in front of every gate and we're not going to stop till we get back to the top where we belong!"

COME ON YOU FOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cambridge United 2nd leg at Filbo? 5 - 0 wasn't it.

One of the best atmospheres i can remember this game, went to the cricketers for a drink after the game then home to watch the highlights on ITV...fond memories indeed.

Derby Final I think... Not sure about Ward or Poole, and was it Carey at the back?

Hi Everyone, first time poster aswell (but been reading this site through the hours of 9-5 for ages :icon_wink)

Just want to get the message across that everyone needs to keep the faith. Admittedly on Sunday I was more thinking about the margin of the win than even the possibility of losing, but if we play like we can we will create plenty of chances against Cardiff who's defence looks weak.

Prediction 4-1 to the mighty blues!!

P.S. Can anyone else not get anything done today!!

You're not one of the Batch lads are you per chance?

I reckon he's from north east Leicestershire Fitz, probably one of those nutjobs from Melton

his location is North Shields so if its Monkseaton he's from I probably know who it is

Come On Leicester!

Well.......what can you say? City gave everything tonight and actually won coz Cardiiff`s "penalty" to 3-2 was offside (the only decision the officials missed) inside normal time:bang:

Well done the away support....You did us proud:038:

We were best.....but lost:102:

Thanks for a great season lads........enjoy Your summer break.

Don`t lose too much sleep everybody.....just BE PROUD:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670