Cardiff City Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly in Wales, the 'foreseeable future' is quite a short space of time.

So long as they dont feck up which 'Ollie' they sign and he gets cash to spend hell do for me.

So long as they dont feck up which 'Ollie' they sign and he gets cash to spend hell do for me.

What are your thoughts on the stories coming out about MM and IM overpaying for players in the summer? For example, Medel was available for £6m but you paid £10m together with £3.5m in extras for agent/player. Or £7.7m on Cornelius with another £2m disappearing in 'other fees' for a player who hasn't managed 90 mins in total appearances yet. There were other peculiar deals. Some have suggested that these former employees were getting rich on the back of the owner? They certainly wouldn't be the first to do this, but it would explain a lot about what's happened there over recent months since the owner learnt about it all?

If you do go for Solskjaer, I think your owner will have made a move much like Southampton did last season. I think you'll be much better placed than with MM if the fans chill out and get with the new guy.

What are your thoughts on the stories coming out about MM and IM overpaying for players in the summer? For example, Medel was available for £6m but you paid £10m together with £3.5m in extras for agent/player. Or £7.7m on Cornelius with another £2m disappearing in 'other fees' for a player who hasn't managed 90 mins in total appearances yet. There were other peculiar deals. Some have suggested that these former employees were getting rich on the back of the owner? They certainly wouldn't be the first to do this, but it would explain a lot about what's happened there over recent months since the owner learnt about it all?

If you do go for Solskjaer, I think your owner will have made a move much like Southampton did last season. I think you'll be much better placed than with MM if the fans chill out and get with the new guy.

As has been pointed out to you before, and as Malkay said in his recent interview, a manager needs more than a verified by visa password to buy players. Any deal will need to be ratified by the board; whilst this may not be Tan it would be on or more of his men. He allowed the overspend, if that's what it was.

The fact that the players may turn out to be rubbish is another matter though.

Last edited:
As has been pointed out to you before, and as Malkay said in his recent interview, a manager needs more than a verified by visa password to buy players.

If only they'd have had Verified by Visa in place, none of this would've ever happened. Malky would never've been able to spend a single penny, Vexation by Visa never ****ing works

If only they'd have had Verified by Visa in place, none of this would've ever happened. Malky would never've been able to spend a single penny, Vexation by Visa never ****ing works

He didn't know the CVC code I heard

Last edited:
Well the idiotic Tan has really gone and done it this time. Booed his own players off at FT. The guy is a ****ing idiot.

Yay - free rides on the 'Tan is a dick' bandwaggon then.

Possibly a little harsh but Mandaric had it coming and after boxing day's first half show, I'm surprised he was allowed out for the second-half. Another 45 mins like that against Sunderland and they would have been right in the shit (even though they were so comfortably mid-table not so long ago). Players showed a lot more spirit earlier today but saddly their quality came to light by 90 mins.

Quite hope they stay up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670