Cardiff match thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johansson at LB. :102:

I think we're going 3-4-3 with Paddy on for Gilbert

Dublin, Hammond and De Vries up front?

Oh, apparently Johansson has gone to LB, weird change then

DurhamFox said:
We are being outplayed by a less than average middle of the table oufit. I have already accepted we are shite, rahter than average.

But they are nasty and at home..... and they and I would expect them to get some sort of result on current form.

We are no longer in a position where we have much better players who you would expect to overcome such sides on their turf.

5-3-3. How do you work that one out matt?

On Saturday I'm going to my first away game of the season with a car load of Wolves fans - oh joy.

:icon_frow

Hume on for Hammond :102:

Hughes playing the full un then.:102:

Redditch Fox said:
But they are nasty and at home..... and they and I would expect them to get some sort of result on current form.

We are no longer in a position where we have much better players who you would expect to overcome such sides on their turf.

Agreed, doesn't change the fact we are being out played by a below average championship side. Like I said, I am not complaining just pointing out the facts.

Hammond off for Hume, so Hughes stays on for the whole game... very odd!

Come on Humey, prove your value, become a hero!

Does anybody else feel these changes have a touch of desperation about them?

Ox Fox said:
On Saturday I'm going to my first away game of the season with a car load of Wolves fans - oh joy.

:icon_frow

Not looking forward to that one! :(

DurhamFox said:
Agreed, doesn't change the fact we are being out played by a below average championship side. Like I said, I am not complaining just pointing out the facts.

Understood - glad people didn't get carried away by the win last Saturday - this is a a very ordinary team & squad - lots of patience needed.

Graz said:
Not looking forward to that one! :(
neither am I. Got to meet the worst Wolves fan in the world just before the game. i have 30 quid on with him this season. I was being alittle optomistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00