Cardiff match thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
It is just so fustrating that we cant seem to string together a sequence of wins.

I think that there are about 8 sides in the division capable of doing that and about another 6 who will struggle to win many games - we are in-between.

lol Nice to hear Maybury taking charge!

So now

Johansson, McCarthy, Kisnorbo
Maybury, Hughes, Joey, Hammill
Dublin, Hume, De Vries?

Come on Leicester! God, we are so frustrating to support! lol

COME ON CITY!! Get a point for Christ sake!

Redditch Fox said:
Understood - glad people didn't get carried away by the win last Saturday - this is a a very ordinary team & squad - lots of patience needed.

I think I pointed out when I got from the Wednesday game on here that people shouldn't get too carried away with the result as they are a dreadful side.

3 at the back Dublin up front.

yesssssssssssss

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Steven said:
3 at the back Dublin up front.

Pretty amazing that Dublin is being asked to play the full game - doubt if this was intended for either him or Hughes. Shows the level of some others' performances.

NOO!!!!

****ing bastard!!! ARGH! Disallowed goal :( At first I thought it was Hume who scored! I dont care who scores though, as long as we get a point or 3!! Hume sounds like he's really improved us coming on though

highland fox said:
What a Wanker of a Commentator...

bitch-slap.jpg

Hammond and Williams must have had stinkers, for Dublin and Hughes to complete the game is unbeleivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69