Cardiff match thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE VRIESS!!!! SO CLOSE!!!

FULL TIME!! 0-1! :(

****ing jesus christ!!! :(

Disappointment once again! Joey Gudjonsson is off down the tunnel and pissed off! Can't blame him!

What do we need to DO for this team to do well! ****ing hell!

196 minutes and we wouldnt have scored.

lako42 said:
were fecked again. this is why we are going nowhere fast. we are of the same calibre as cardiff at the end of the day and i think ive only just realised that after two seasons in this division we are no better than nobody else and have no right to win any games, even though you lot have said it for ages.
and this feeling hurts quite bad. infact im devastated. :(

how close was that at the end. i nearly shit myself.

lol:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

lako42 said:
were fecked again. this is why we are going nowhere fast. we are of the same calibre as cardiff at the end of the day and i think ive only just realised that after two seasons in this division we are no better than nobody else and have no right to win any games, even though you lot have said it for ages.
and this feeling hurts quite bad. infact im devastated. :(

how close was that at the end. i nearly shit myself.

Theres no outstanding team in this League,we are as average as the next team.

sosososo frustrating

why do we put ourselves through this every week!!!!!! AAARGH

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im pissed off
very pissed off

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Surely Hume will start on Saturday,we only started playing when he came on.

Lets worry when we play a quality team like Wolves. oh S**T.

joe501 said:
sosososo frustrating

why do we put ourselves through this every week!!!!!! AAARGH

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im pissed off
very pissed off

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Thank god I didn't go in the end! Just not good enough - and its not enough to hear CL saying "we need to improve"! Actions speak louder than words!

Aye, Wolves game worries me, even if we'd won tonight. No way of us getting anything from that really. Hume has to start though.

I wish Matt Jones would commentate on every game! At the end he was like "JUST PUT IT IN THE BOX MAN!!", he gets as passionate as us!

Im just waiting for comedy commentry at the end of the internet commentary im not listening to.

I think we need to settle the side down a little, after a decent result on saturday we should have kept the same side, cannot be good for morale when players are dropped after a win. Also Hume must play, we cannot afford to have a player of his ability on the bench.

fcukcov said:
196 minutes and we wouldnt have scored.

I never understood the purpose of spending money on Hammond. He may have pace but he is not going to score many goals.

If a player is good enough - he should be played - Iain Hume has scored a decent few goals; we are a mediocre side - therefore he should have been played from the start.

I want to continue to have faith in CL - but I think he has got this one wrong.
I hope that some of the other players he has brought here - notably Kisnorbo & Sylla don't also prove embarrassments.

fcukcov said:
Lets worry when we play a quality team like Wolves. oh S**T.

Not that fecking Quality...lost 2-1 tonight at home to Millwall:icon_eek:

Fox Fan said:
Thank god I didn't go in the end! Just not good enough - and its not enough to hear CL saying "we need to improve"! Actions speak louder than words!

But every time we have a good game, do well, we go back to being crap next time. 1 step forward then 2 steps back! :(

Redditch Fox said:
I never understood the purpose of spending money on Hammond. He may have pace but he is not going to score many goals.

If a player is good enough - he should be played - Iain Hume has scored a decent few goals; we are a mediocre side - therefore he should have been played from the start.

I want to continue to have faith in CL - but I think he has got this one wrong.
I hope that some of the other players he has brought here - notably Kisnorbo & Sylla don't also prove embarrassments.

thought it sounded like kisnorbo had a decent game tonight. maybe im just fecked from being a city fan and have no idea what is good and bad anymore.
were all doomed and set for a hell of alot of let downs.

0-1 at Cardiff?
I'd have taken that before the game...^
Useless feckers...

fcukcov said:
Im just waiting for comedy commentry at the end of the internet commentary im not listening to.

You just want to not hear about the marrow competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69