Cardiff Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
Hughes? he was dreadful today. My old Granny could move quicker than him and she's been dead 10 years...

Well they were the only players who sounded in the game according to Rl, but you know what they are like!

Off topic,but did anybody else hear about the protest at St.james' after the Newc/Blackburn game?

TomH8sforest said:
Well they were the only players who sounded in the game according to Rl, but you know what they are like!

Off topic,but did anybody else hear about the protest at St.james' after the Newc/Blackburn game?

Geordies shouting "LEVIEN OUT"...?:102: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

haha quite possibly.

Looks like theres going to be to scottsmen sweating in their kilts tonight!

Pretty poor today, we will be down by easter with that kind of performance. Just not good enough. Well done to whoever started the 'we want our leicester back.' Bout sums it up for me, that doent look like the leicester I grew up knowing and loving (for my sins).

I may be a prophet of doom and a levein out boy but Im begining to wonder who is the right man and who if anyone can get us out of this. Of course the obvious answer is the players, but I cant see it, I honestly cant.

He is tactically inept and his late substitutions do nothing for the team. No player of the caliber we have can be expected to change the game round with 10 minutes to go.

Weso didnt look to bad today but he has a long way to go. As for all this building for the furture bollox, feck off cl it isnt working. I would love to see thorugh his eyes for 5 minutes of a match to see exactly whathe thinks is working out there, coz sure as hell there were 20k fans who couldnt see it. ( i am including the cardiff fans in that).

Dont see a way out of it at the moment. Im depressed.

LEVIEN OUT!!!!!!!! NOW!

I don't blame any of the players and I will support them, but Levien is so far out of his depth! I wish my seat was behined him in the dug out so I can air my thoughts his way! He didn't move out of his seat un till the last 5 mins when it was to late! We are heading downwards and all he can say afterward is that we are heading in the right direction! Rubbish! Go now Levien please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
if we win will you feck off back to the wifeswapping forum. We were only takin the piss, never exected you to actually come out here into the 'real' forum.

oh and COME ON LCFC!!

So Mr fcukcov, do I become a fully paid upmember of the REAL forum now that The City won..............and I dont mean that shite hole Leicester:icon_lol:

He stood on the touchline like a spare prick at a wedding today - clueless, absolutley clueless.

Last edited:
Two lads got thrown out just after halftime, they were sat in the block right behind the dugout. I wondered what they had said,shouted or done..:102:

Quincy said:
So Mr fcukcov, do I become a fully paid upmember of the REAL forum now that The City won..............and I dont mean that shite hole Leicester:icon_lol:

From someone who lives in Cardiff :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Duzza said:
He stood on the touchline like a spare prick at a wedding today - clueless, absolutley clueless.
That was after he had warmed his seat for 60minutes. Did he even get up to celearte the goal?

Last edited by a moderator:
fcukcov said:
The leicester coach needs some new tyres as we cant afford any new ones for it and it is about to fail its MOT, allegedly.

CL needs the information though, so thanks.

The manager at the local kwiksave needs some info on how best to display his plums can you help with that?

Unlucky lads and I mean that to everybody EXCEPT fcukcov:018: .

I tried to offer advice.....and he takes the piss. A wise man would not have done that considering Leicester's form.

However, with a whole pocket full of vCash, I would like to buy all the other Leicester fans a vDrink:icon_bigg .

The result has now prompted me to become a Cardiff fan...............at least the wheels have'nt fallen off their coach:icon_lol:

WANTED: SAVIOUR
Job description- Save a sinking ship,and install confidence and passion into 11 strangers.
Reward- Hero status

NB Applicants going by the name of Martin O'Neil does not need interview

Boy Genius said:
Two lads got thrown out just after halftime, they were sat in the block right behind the dugout. I wondered what they had said,shouted or done..:102:

I saw that to but some one after the match said they were Forest fans, don't know if that was true? I just wish it was I could have swapped seats with them!

Last edited:
Duzza said:
From someone who lives in Cardiff :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Leicester is a nice place.............I was just looking to wind up fcukcov:icon_cool

Quincy said:
Unlucky lads and I mean that to everybody EXCEPT fcukcov:018: .

I tried to offer advice.....and he takes the piss. A wise man would not have done that considering Leicester's form.

However, with a whole pocket full of vCash, I would like to buy all the other Leicester fans a vDrink:icon_bigg .

The result has now prompted me to become a Cardiff fan...............at least the wheels have'nt fallen off their coach:icon_lol:
thank you, oh you left me out. okay oh well ill live. I was a wise man unfortunately I had a brain transplant the day I started to follow leicester, I am now blind to any thing against lcfc. Sorry quincy.

fcukcov said:
thank you, oh you left me out. okay oh well ill live. I was a wise man unfortunately I had a brain transplant the day I started to follow leicester, I am now blind to any thing against lcfc. Sorry quincy.

Hey mate, I luv ya really. I just couldn't resist.

I do feel sorry for all you guys at Leicester whose team is letting them down right now.

..........and fcukcov, I've reconsidered - you can have a vDrink on me....it might help the depression in the short term. God knows what your going to do in the morning though:icon_lol:

Quincy said:
Hey mate, I luv ya really. I just couldn't resist.

I do feel sorry for all you guys at Leicester whose team is letting them down right now.

..........and fcukcov, I've reconsidered - you can have a vDrink on me....it might help the depression in the short term. God knows what your going to do in the morning though:icon_lol:
thanks for the drink do the do domestos in the vbar? actually feck that im on the windoline now with all the lads that were on here late last night.

Boy Genius said:

first off we are in big trruoble cl carnt and wont save us ,by tthe look of the half time talk he must of said the draw will do lads ,the only player to show any guts where McCarthy , stearman,fryatt ,mdv tryed but not good enough today ,im very diown right now after they played like that my school team plays with more passion than they did nuff said

as to the 2 lads they went and attack mthe directors in there box verbal from what i could see

the crowd chanted for him to bring players on and sort it out

the cl out chants this time came from almost the whole place not a lil pocket like last time

ps thx for the cup disc Xantha hope your trip home wasnt too bad :102: :102:

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
thanks for the drink do the do domestos in the vbar? actually feck that im on the windoline now with all the lads that were on here late last night.

nice with bitter lemon and a twist......oh dont forget the parasol

Last edited:
Naughty Fox said:
Right I will try and bring the luck that I did for Spurs game and start the dreaded match thread.

You're fecking sacked you useless tosser....:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670