Cardiff Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
nice with bitter lemon and a twist......oh dont forget the parasol
Im going the whole way, gonna have a banana in it.

We were just awful today. I really thought that the players would get stuck in, and, to be fair towards the end of the 1st half, they showed some coherence and commitment.

But, Lord, in the 2nd, they came out half asleep and never got back into it at all. No passion, no commitment and no idea.

If CL had a shred of dignity, surely he would now offer his resignation to the Board, rather then clinging on. Certainly Adams would have gone a long time ago under these circumstances.

I just cannot how else we can escape this quagmire, of our own making, unfortunately. If this carries on much longer then it will be indeed too late.

Doug

highland fox said:
Not going to happen,drop Maybury and play Who at Left Back ? Maybury is a Right Back doing a 'job' at Left Back.
You might be right about Kisnorbo though...

Hallelujah, HF has seen the light, praise be to God! :059: :) :icon_wink

i think thats 7 defeats out of our last 9 league games including the last 5 games, we havent won since beating sheff utd 4-2 (what a blip that was!!) at the end of november, i cant see where our next win is coming from.....cls post match comments were along the lines of ''if we keep doing what we are doing then we will be ok''.....yeah ok for relegation

Ox Fox said:
Hallelujah, HF has seen the light, praise be to God! :059: :) :icon_wink

You seem to have an obsession with Patrick Kisnorbo...is it the accent you find so intriguing that you have to mention him in everyone of your posts.Or maybe you like his name just like I do Craig Leveins apparently...

highland fox said:
You seem to have an obsession with Patrick Kisnorbo...is it the accent you find so intriguing that you have to mention him in everyone of your posts.Or maybe you like his name just like I do Craig Leveins apparently...

:102:

After being in germany for the weekend i haven't a clue about what sort of match it was. Was it the usual case of missed chances and having the majority of play or did we deserve to lose this one?

flashyfox said:
After being in germany for the weekend i haven't a clue about what sort of match it was. Was it the usual case of missed chances and having the majority of play or did we deserve to lose this one?

check your pms :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670