Cardiff Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm quite excited about Fryatt starting.
I'm going to get bitten in the arse, but I've got a good feeling about today..:icon_bigg

Graz

I think I would've gone for Hume or Hammond to partner Fryatt instead, but still hopefully De Vries can do well today. Hopefully Fryatt can hit the ground running and get a goal or 2 today :) Hopefully Weso will come on at some point, I imagine that he will.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

i feel sorry for Hammond getting dropped. i thought he played well last week at sheff' wed'.

he should be on the right, hughes in the middle with williams. drop kisnorbo... but that's not gonna happen, is it.

Last edited:

drummindefender

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
i feel sorry for Hammond getting dropped. i thought he played well last week at sheff' wed'.

he should be on the right, hughes in the middle with williams. drop kisnorbo... but that's not gonna happen, is it.
no :018: because if we had williams and hughes in the middle no-one would get back and defend because they are both attacking minded players-ok kisnorbo isn't the best defensive midfielder (try telling tiatto:icon_bigg ) but at least he will offer some protection to the back four.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

Iwan Roberts doing the co-commentary. i remember his debut. i think it was against Wolves at home and he scored two cracking goals to pull it back to 2-2. what a legend!!! hopefully this is sign for what we expect from Fryatt today

COME ON CITY

Last edited:

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

drummindefender said:
no :018: because if we had williams and hughes in the middle no-one would get back and defend because they are both attacking minded players-ok kisnorbo isn't the best defensive midfielder (try telling tiatto:icon_bigg ) but at least he will offer some protection to the back four.

i know what you mean. but i reckon hughes could do it. well, do a better job than kisnorbo anyway, as his wayward passing proves counter productive to 'protecting' the back four

Steven

i know what you mean. but i reckon hughes could do it. well, do a better job than kisnorbo anyway, as his wayward passing proves counter productive to 'protecting' the back four

Wesolowski will take his place in a couple of games time. ;)

joe501

Interesting line up, Kisnorbo still playing:102: Hammond dropped, de vries starts with fryatt!
teamvscardiff0mc.jpg

Ive just lost 4-0 to my old club this morning so come on city make me smile!!!!

Singth

I really don't rate Kisnorbo. He does the simple things badly. I am looking forward to seeing how Matty Fryatt does though, he can't be any worse than the cart-horse De Vries

Steven

Singth said:
I really don't rate Kisnorbo. He does the simple things badly. I am looking forward to seeing how Matty Fryatt does though, he can't be any worse than the cart-horse De Vries

Hello stranger. :icon_wink ;) :023:

Steven

Here we go.

glyn

Iwan Roberts doing the co-commentary. i remember his debut. i think it was against Wolves at home and he scored two cracking goals to pull it back to 2-2. what a legend!!! hopefully this is sign for what we expect from Fryatt today

COME ON CITY

Afternoon everyone - today is the day for a win, I'm sure of it!!!

Iwan roberts - legend, couldn't quite hack the Premier though. "Iwan is a Welshman.... etc etc"

highland fox

glyn said:
Afternoon everyone - today is the day for a win, I'm sure of it!!!

Iwan roberts - legend, couldn't quite hack the Premier though. "Iwan is a Welshman.... etc etc"

Isn't it Colin Gibson?:icon_conf

MKFox

ay up singth!
:icon_wink

Steven

Singth said:
How are you duck?

Always pleased to see an old skool poster. :icon_wink ;)

Steven

GOAL
Covntry 1:1 Derby
John (5)
GOAL
Birmghm 1:0 Portsm
Jarosik (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697