Cardiff Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Anyone know where we are in the League? :icon_conf :icon_conf :102:

18th according to the BBC. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_razz :icon_bigg ;)

Rubbish, those players are a joke and not fit to wear any football shirt.

At times it was like watching Laurel & Hardy, Harold Lloyd and Charlie Chaplin playing football.

A joke, I'd rather not go anymore

Maybury and Low must be the worst right sided combo in the history of LCFC

Too feckin cold.

But a fair display. With Hughes intead of Low, we'd have won easy. Or someone who can shoot instead of Elvis...

Josh Low should have won the fancy dress competition at half time for his mascarade as a footballer.

I did think the very loud cheer for his substitution was a small bit harsh though. Yes he isn't very good but he can't help that...shouldn't be treated that way...the person who signed him and picked him is to blame.

Rubbish, those players are a joke and not fit to wear any football shirt.

Maybury and Low must be the worst right sided combo in the history of LCFC

And yet Maybury is a player that clubs have wanted throughout his career. Low on the otherhand is a lower leagues player - a wretched signing - and if everyone was at his level we would be looking at the Conference.

The quality of the playing staff is being run down year by year - but even now I don't think that the best is being got out of them.

pretty much the whole successful period of mayburys playing career has been under craig levein - he was surplus to requirements at leeds before levein bought him and looked a very good player when levein was still here so i wonder if he needs a very specific type of manager to get the best out of him.

clean sheet, point against a fairly strong side not too bad a result

btw horsfield and shipperley both transfer listed - i wonder if its worth giving one of them a 6 month contract considering they'd bring some size and experience to the very inexperienced and lets face it relatively short strikers we have now

clean sheet, point against a fairly strong side not too bad a result
:102:

Cardiff were crap. It seems to me that all sides come to our place and play worse than they usually do. What's more, they don't need to play any better as we are also dog shite

I loved the way how the loudest cheer of the day, was when it was announced that Low was going off.

Oh well, at least the marching band at half-time were good :icon_lol:

I loved the way how the loudest cheer of the day, was when it was announced that Low was going off.

Oh well, at least the marching band at half-time were good :icon_lol:
I only saw a bint singing at half time :102:

I only saw a bint singing at half time :102:

There was a marching band, but you couldn't hear them.

The club can't even arrange the half-time entertainment

Last edited:
I nearly asked a copper to walk onto the field and nick LOW
HAMMOND and MAYBURY for impersonating footballers, but
being as its nearly yuletide... goodwill to all men etc etc.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Decent performance with some players looking 'capable'. Maculay was top stuff, Tiatto tried and Porter looked confident.

They were very poor, only time this season I felt disappointed we didn't get 3 points because we looked a lot better than them.

What is wrong with Sylla??, why were we playing a left winger on the right wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566