Cardiff Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well I can tell that you've all been waiting for me to start this thread so I'm sure on sight of these words you are already a bit happier because you know that Leicester will win now.

Now that you know we will beat the taffs I hope that you all feel happy and I've started your weekend early.

It's written in the wind - two nil to Leicester.

You can thank me at 5pm tomorrow.

Cheers,
Joe_Fox

It's a nice try, Joe, and I applaud you for it

But I think the damage done by Biff's Coventry pre-match thread goes deeper than you think

Ha ha, I agree Homer - I hope Biff realises that if we go down it is all his fault.

I don't think Ollie will risk this formation away from home, but my team would be:

........................Alnwick......................

Stearman.....Kisnorbo....N'Gotty....Clapham

Hendrie .............Oakley............Clemence

........Howard ........Fryatt...........Hume....

Subs: Hayles, Wesolowski, Mattock, Lackzo, Henderson

Well I can tell that you've all been waiting for me to start this thread so I'm sure on sight of these words you are already a bit happier because you know that Leicester will win now.

Now that you know we will beat the taffs I hope that you all feel happy and I've started your weekend early.

It's written in the wind - two nil to Leicester.

You can thank me at 5pm tomorrow.

Cheers,
Joe_Fox

I applaud you, sir. The first positive post that I have seen on here since....... no, just the first positive post. I shall now have a happy weekend, and may I wish the same to you.
Thanks, in advance!

4-5-1 for me - as we should be playing in every single away game from now on

If we manage to get a point out of this it might just make all the difference

Don't think we will, though

3-0 to the sheep-shagging Welsh ladyboys

4-5-1 for me - as we should be playing in every single away game from now on

If we manage to get a point out of this it might just make all the difference

Don't think we will, though

3-0 to the sheep-shagging Welsh ladyboys

i think thats what we'll play as well we have to stop the away form rot so what better way than to try and play for a 0-0..i read somewhere that holloway was thinking of changing things and that our away form has to change and something has to be done about it....no flies on him is there :icon_roll:)

Joe is a great talisman, I think we bottomed out lask week, a good point or a scrappy win.

More drugs nursey I'm awake. :101::119::110:

I win is really required and we have been pressing in away match but it just doesnt go for us, i can see a win tomorrow for leicester followed by another 4-0 win againist preston, Play-offs here we come!!

Last season we got back-to back wins when we needed them (PNE Barnsley) well we really need them, settle for a draw as long as we win tuesday.When we going to get a penalty ?. 0-1 hume pen

just spoken to mystic megg, and apparently it stays 0-0 till the 5th minute of extra time in 2nd half, when we get a alte peno, up steps bruno....smashing it right footed down the middle of the goal, bursting the net, and giving the child in the front row whiplash and needing a face trancepalnt.................i can see this happening

Hendrie in for Hume, (couldn't careless if it upsets some outhere)
1 - 1 until 60th minute, Hume comes off the bench, scores from 15 yards, 2 -1 to the foxes.
BMs et all go wwwwiiiiillllddd with huuuuuuuummmmmmeeee;)

a cardiff win, proberbly 2-0 i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00