Cardiff Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can confirm the above weather forecast....great day down here for football. Unfortunately i wont be goin cause i am playing myself but good luck to the boys and fans today.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE at least look like you want to win the game.

0-1.....off Hayles left tit in the 93rd!:038:

Hendo

Stearman Kisnorbo N'Gotty Clapham

Hayles Hendrie Oakley Clemence Mattock

Howard

Subs: Chambers, Hume, Campbell, Weso, Fryatt

0-0

Hendo

Stearman Kisnorbo N'Gotty Clapham

Hayles Hendrie Oakley Clemence Mattock

Howard

Subs: Chambers, Hume, Campbell, Weso, Fryatt

0-0

After watching Howard at the covscum he is to slow to be up there on his own I also may add lazy into that as well

Hendrie will have a brilliant game and we will win 3:1.
PS: It will probably be the only decent bit of football we see from Hendrie

After watching Howard at the covscum he is to slow to be up there on his own I also may add lazy into that as well

He's also shite.

If we're going to have any chance somebody needs to plough Alnwick with painkillers and make him play.

He's also shite.

If we're going to have any chance somebody needs to plough Alnwick with painkillers and make him play.

He must be shite, he only got about 18 goals last season in a team who won most games 1-0.

I am hoping for a 5 nil win, but I am expecting What londonfox said (quotes not working for me)

Story of our season
:068::102::bang:

Last edited:
He must be shite, he only got about 18 goals last season in a team who won most games 1-0.

When he plays the defenders think that theres even more reason to smash the ball into orbit in the vague direction of his head.

His knock ons don't ever result in anything.

I don't rate him at all, especially not for 1.5 million, that's a ridiculous price for someone who is an average championship player.

When he plays the defenders think that theres even more reason to smash the ball into orbit in the vague direction of his head.

His knock ons don't ever result in anything.

I don't rate him at all, especially not for 1.5 million, that's a ridiculous price for someone who is an average championship player.

But he's managed to plow more goals in than the likes of Fryatt.....his strike rate is 1 in 3....better than the rest.

Nobody else should start a pre-match thread for the rest of the season except for..... the one and only.... Joe_Fox! Well played Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00