Cardiff Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win is really required and we have been pressing in away match but it just doesnt go for us, i can see a win tomorrow for leicester followed by another 4-0 win againist preston, Play-offs here we come!!

I'll have a pint of what you're on please.

Mind you, I wouldn't be going if I didn't think we might get something out of it.
In the Prediction League I said we'd win 3-1. I see no reason to deviate from this outrageous burst of optimism :034:

What have Cardiff got to play for now?

We should really expect to get at least a point out of this match.

If we don't it will be entirely down to negative posts on this forum and no reflection on the lads who will as always give of their very best.

Draw 1-1 followed by explosive and entertaining goalless draw with Preston.

Good Luck Joe.

If this is the mechanism needed to get us out the shite, im all for it. :023:

I'd go for the following:-

........................Alnwick................... ...

Stearman.....Kisnorbo....MacAuley....Clapham

Hendrie....Oakley.......Clemence....Mattock

................Howard .......Hume................

If Alnwick is injured then i think the coach should get lost on the way to the match and just say that Elvis Hammmond was driving.

3-0. JFH hatrick. FACT.
After that, in form Preston will run all over you. Ollie out. Caretaker till end of season. If you avoid dropping to play Leeds next season I foresee the Thais bringing in Sam Allardyce, and then the sky's the limit.
:icon_bigg

3-0. JFH hatrick. FACT.
After that, in form Preston will run all over you. Ollie out. Caretaker till end of season. If you avoid dropping to play Leeds next season I foresee the Thais bringing in Sam Allardyce, and then the sky's the limit.

Will you be there dear boy?

3-0. JFH hatrick. FACT.

:098::098:

Will you be there dear boy?
Indeed. Nice dry, sunny day expected which will suit our style.
Me, the boy and my entourage will be in the Corporation beforehand. Don't join me. It's a jungle.

Im 100% certain we will have a player sent off, 100% certain.

What with Alnwick out injured and one of Bert and Ernie forced to don the gloves plus the fact that Ollie is planning on changing the formation I can only foresee another shambolic defeat 2-0 and another guess the New Manager thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00