Cardiff Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this stinks to high heaven and is the main reason a lot of people are falling out of love with what used to be a great game.

BOOOOOO!!!

Most encouraging thing today was we lost Chops and Super Kev to injuries, replaced them with quality players, and destroyed a really good Doncaster side. They will win a lot of games this season. Word is we're getting Loovens back from Celtic too. I love wine.

Most encouraging thing today was we lost Chops and Super Kev to injuries, replaced them with quality players, and destroyed a really good Doncaster side. They will win a lot of games this season. Word is we're getting Loovens back from Celtic too. I love wine.

I hate you :(

I love everyone today. And wine. Cuvee du Midi from Tesco. Mmmmmm.

Don't blame you.

I am jealous. Bellamy won't last more than a couple of months, but he'll get you into a good position before he gets in a strop and fecks off.

I am jealous. Bellamy won't last more than a couple of months, but he'll get you into a good position before he gets in a strop and fecks off.
Did you see how happy and relaxed he looked post match on the Championship last night? I think he'll be around for some time myself.

Did you see how happy and relaxed he looked post match on the Championship last night? I think he'll be around for some time myself.

Would you expect him to stay if someone in the Premiership was willing to pay his wages to play there instead? I doubt there will be many that would, but IF?

Last edited:
I love everyone today. And wine. Cuvee du Midi from Tesco. Mmmmmm.

You Cardiff fans are just unbearable on Facebook. :icon_roll.

Particularly the ones who have just come out of the woodwork, unlike your good self

And yes, Graz is right, we're just jealous. :icon_bigg

Would you expect him to stay if someone in the Premiership was willing to pay his wages to play there instead? I doubt there will be many that would, but IF?

And exactly why coming home to the King Power Stadium won't be enough to attract Mr.Heskey.....

Man City are paying the majority of his wages, so it makes no difference to him. :102:

Man City are paying the majority of his wages, so it makes no difference to him. :102:

Perhaps, maybe I just expect players to have ambition to play at the highest level......old fashioned idea I suppose

Perhaps, maybe I just expect players to have ambition to play at the highest level......old fashioned idea I suppose
Bournemouth's Brett Pitman knocked back Blackpool before agreeing a contract with Bristol fecking City. Follow the quids. I'd do the same exact thing. So would you.

I think he's extremely happy with his decision. The only places he could be attracted to at his stage would be Manure or Chelski and I didn't see them making any approach for a player of his rep and age.

He's already fulfilled that ambition. When you get to his stage in life your perspective changes. He's got a fresh challenge and a more stable home life whilst earning £1m every three months.

You Cardiff fans are just unbearable on Facebook. :icon_roll.

Particularly the ones who have just come out of the woodwork, unlike your good self

And yes, Graz is right, we're just jealous. :icon_bigg
Like :)

Bournemouth's Brett Pitman knocked back BlacFollow the quids. I'd do the same exact thing. So would you.

Yes, but my original point being you would hope players would want to play in the Premiership instead of this shitty league if someone offered the right wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669