Cardiff Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he's just a ***t who is jealous of one of the best pieces of footballing business which any club in Britain has pulled off this season.

Pay the man!

Is this the same guy who took you into admin?

http://
To be fair to him, he joined when we were already up the creek. He came on board as a respected face in The City ( and a fan as well ) in a belated attempt to refinance the club. As it transpired it was already too late. I would not attach any blame to him for the shambles that was the club at the time.

Last edited:
Pay the man!
If it were up to me, I'd let him wait another year for his money the headline grabbing hypocrite.

I have to say that Cardiff haven't spent any real money during the transfer window. We've taken 10 players off the wage bill, and brought in 4 loanees and 3 free agents. The majority of Bellamy's wages this season are being paid by Man City, and half of what we are estimated to contribute has already been generated in 4000 extra shirts sales (Bellam 3), approaching 1000 more season tickets and 5,000 on the gate for the Donny game Saturday.

We are living within our means. We are paying our debts. We haven't taken the easy admin route as per filthy Leeds, or Palace who are signing Davids without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Is it cos we're Welsh?

To be fair to him, he joined when we were already up the creek. He came on board as a respected face in The City ( and a fan as well ) in a belated attempt to refinance the club. As it transpired it was already too late. I would not attach any blame to him for the shambles that was the club at the time.
That's fair enough, but surely Cardiff are in the same 'post Hammam' position and should be cut some slack?

That's fair enough, but surely Cardiff are in the same 'post Hammam' position and should be cut some slack?

I don't know, I'm not one of those having a go at Cardiff TBH. Without knowing the club's current funding I don't think anyone outside the club has a clue as to what's going on. It does seem a bit strange they've held back from paying Motherwell, perhaps there are other reasons why the payment has not been made.

I don't know, I'm not one of those having a go at Cardiff TBH. Without knowing the club's current funding I don't think anyone outside the club has a clue as to what's going on. It does seem a bit strange they've held back from paying Motherwell, perhaps there are other reasons why the payment has not been made.

It's concerned the FL enough that they want to have a look at it, though.

Very odd and interesting situation.

Wonder how Bellamy will react towards the club he supports the first month he doesn't get paid on time (or at all though) ... and the second and third time!

I don't know, I'm not one of those having a go at Cardiff TBH.
I was referring to the press, Football League etc.

Without knowing the club's current funding I don't think anyone outside the club has a clue as to what's going on. It does seem a bit strange they've held back from paying Motherwell, perhaps there are other reasons why the payment has not been made.
Probably because we were sold a pup with Quinn, the useless fecker.

It's concerned the FL enough that they want to have a look at it, though.

Very odd and interesting situation.

Wonder how Bellamy will react towards the club he supports the first month he doesn't get paid on time (or at all though) ... and the second and third time!
He'll be straight on the phone to Man City. Can't see them missing a payment though.

No. I can't see them missing a payment either!

CCFC however.....
Craig's contract is with Man City. They pay the whole of his wages. We pay them a contribution. They may get peaved if we miss a payment, but Craig will be unaffected.
Seeing as he is a cash cow for us currently, I doubt we'd do anything to jeopardise the arrangement.

Any road, 2 sleeps till Christmas.

Craig's contract is with Man City. They pay the whole of his wages. We pay them a contribution. They may get peaved if we miss a payment, but Craig will be unaffected.
Seeing as he is a cash cow for us currently, I doubt we'd do anything to jeopardise the arrangement.

Any road, 2 sleeps till Christmas.

They might not even notice.

Perhaps this is your plan?

Its gutsy. I like it.

...we were sold a pup with Quinn, the useless fecker.

Too bad that footballers don't come with a warranty, eh?

Pay the man!

Smart move by Cardiff - obviously.

I don't see much point in the FL or anyone else moaning about it - I don't think morality and probity and professional football mix too well anyway.

With the new 25 player rule, there are going to be other opportunities for Championship clubs to get 'hand me downs' from the Premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669