Cardiff Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played Craig Bellamy, you had a good career and were a very good player in your day. Shame to see you have ended your fantastic career by making this horrific mistake, dreadful move when he could get in most premier league teams.

Well played Craig Bellamy, you had a good career and were a very good player in your day. Shame to see you have ended your fantastic career by making this horrific mistake, dreadful move when he could get in most premier league teams.

But he done for his kiddies.

Won't somebody please think of the children!

Last edited:
why is it a mistake? he wants to do it, so why can't he?

Wales is home for him

I think Harbs is;

1) Slightly jealous that he hasn't signed for us
2) Trying to wind Rhydal up

Can't really disagree with anything they say, to be honest
Nor can I.

But it's a bit rich coming from the team which invented million pound transfers and set football on its current path.

Last edited:
Redknapp is bit ching about the Bellamy thing. Again.

Harry Redknapp is such a media whore. He must be constantly available for interview on everything. Who cares what Redknapp things of all these transfers and whats going on at Man City?

Mandaric is just as bad when he's in the mood.

Bare jokes innit.

How can they not afford to pay Motherwell and all the small businesses they owe money to yet still go out and sign a player committing a rather large chunk of money for his wages?!

Won't be long before football implodes anyway, just hope it starts with Pompey or Cardiff.

Bare jokes innit.

How can they not afford to pay Motherwell and all the small businesses they owe money to yet still go out and sign a player committing a rather large chunk of money for his wages?!

Won't be long before football implodes anyway, just hope it starts with Pompey or Cardiff.

:038:

Ghetto chat homie, mans need to get down with the kids brah. Braap braap.

I enjoyed The Fiver's (the guardians daily football email) take on this
The Fiver has often been struck by the similarities between Hollywood's Dave Jones and Cardiff City gaffer Leonardo DiCaprio. Aside from their shared good looks and philanthropy, their careers have progressed in near mirror image: while Jones donated $1,000,000 to help the relief effort in Haiti, DiCaprio's employers have been so generous with Cardiff's money that the club may now face a winding-up order over promised payments amounting to £175,000 that have so far failed to materialise.
Jones shot to superstardom with the film Titanic in 1997 the same year DiCaprio got his first Premier League management job with Southampton. In 2000, when DiCaprio was suspended from his post by Southampton, Jones was panned for a one-dimensional performance in The Beach. Then, in 2002, Jones bounced back with Catch Me If You Can. DiCaprio won Championship manager of the month in February.
But the latest twist in this shared saga is far more unsettling. In Jones's latest blockbuster, Inception, the actor plays Dom Cobb, a professional crook who plots to enter another man's dream and implant an idea that will change how said man acts when he wakes up. DiCaprio, meanwhile, seems to have pulled off the same feat in real life.
"It has been my dream to play my part in taking my hometown club to the Premier League," tootled Craig Bellamy today after signing for DiCaprio's Cardiff on a season-long loan. "I'm excited at the prospect of wearing the shirt and playing for the club I've supported since I was a boy," he continued, blithely unaware that just four short years ago he had told the world he was a long-standing supporter of Liverpool.
But while the Fiver can only hope for a swift police investigation into one transfer, it continues to pray for a swift conclusion to another. James Milner's move to Bellamy's owners Manchester City looks set to go through after the club agreed to pay Aston Villa £16m and also give them Stephen Ireland in part-exchange. Milner has already agreed personal terms with City and is set to undergo a medical tomorrow before concluding the deal. So long as he doesn't fall asleep first .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669