Cardiff Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to play for Cardiff," Bellamy told a press conference.

"My wife and kids live here and I've missed them for the last five or six years.

Wonder if they know who Daddy is, if they haven't seen him for that long.:icon_bigg

We have no chance getting him in.

He'll probably go to Cardiff on loan or to Fulham (Hughes' is manager)

Last edited:
Wonder if they know who Daddy is, if they haven't seen him for that long.:icon_bigg

We have no chance getting him in.

He'll probably go to Cardiff on loan or to Fulham (Hughes' is manager)

I didn't mean for us. Otherwise I would have started a "my mate drives lorries and says he's best mates with Bellamy and he's coming to play for us for free and bringing his mates Robinho and Santa Cruz as well".

I always used to think Bellamy was a complete cock, due to his demeanour on the pitch. However whenever you hear him interviewed he always come across as a decent bloke who isn't afraid to speak his mind and be honest. Then when you add in the way he made John Terry look a complete cock during the handshake thing, as well as his charitable work, I don't mind him so much.

CraigBellamy2_2486653.jpg

Simply incredible result for Cardiff, shirt sales will be huge.

The only thing which could save Championship defences is him damaging his legs again.

I always used to think Bellamy was a complete cock, due to his demeanour on the pitch. However whenever you hear him interviewed he always come across as a decent bloke who isn't afraid to speak his mind and be honest. Then when you add in the way he made John Terry look a complete cock during the handshake thing, as well as his charitable work, I don't mind him so much.

Eh? :102:

Great signing for Cardiff, lets hope there is a few Leicester fans frozen out of the 25 man premier league squads who fancy dropping down a division to help fire their boyhood team to promotion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00