Cardiff Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you make of him, Rhydal? I've always been left with the impression that he's an absolute, 100% solid gold arsehole (Chopra, that is, not Miles of course!)

Unfortunately he's an arsehole who most championship teams would want in their team.

See you might be losing Whittingham as well?

Also, how can Palace sign players, don't they have a transfer embargo on them the same as Cardiff?

Also, how can Palace sign players, don't they have a transfer embargo on them the same as Cardiff?

Are teams permitted to sign players if their squad size is low? Just a thought, may be balls

Offer from florist rejected.

Dunno

Are teams permitted to sign players if their squad size is low? Just a thought, may be balls
We've been given permission to sign 3 players in the same way Pompey have. That opens the door for the two loanees from Manure (Heaton and Drinkwater) and rumour has it Koumas too.

Safe house now officially abandoned. Roll on Sunday.

I thought I heard on the radio yesterday that he's signed on loan but isn't allowed to play until your transfer embargo is lifted, is that correct?
He'll be playing Sunday. I'm more concerned that Chops wont be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00