Carl Ikeme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 3 explanations:

1) He was starstruck at meeting our XI
2) He's a Leicester fan
3) He's sh it

4) He has no control over his legs or arms.
5) Like a bat, he uses sonar to navigate and tell where the ball is.This usually works for him but he was disorientated by our ear-splitting support.

1, Unfortunately the lottery can not be predicted. The national lottery fix's the draw each week in terms with the goverment. Only those worthy of winning it and chosen by goverment officials win.

But if you can see into the future and can see the numbers, I can pick those, they will get drawn and I will win regardless of the fixing. If however they somehow try to get out of paying what is due, I will take the whole sorry establishment down in such a way this world is unlikely to see anything quite as spectacular and horrific again in its life time!

2, Yes, Mancester City win it in 2016.

Fair play, I will give you that one :)

3, I cant tell you. All I can say is that you will die. Otherw*s* you might get cocky and try to avoid it! Unfortuntaely everbody dies.

Come on now, I've seen Final destination from 1 to which ever crap sequel was last, I know full well the deal with death! I would just like to be prepared so I can enjoy those final moments as the light fades and Satan welcomes me into the gates of Hades!

5) Like a bat, he uses sonar to navigate and tell where the ball is.This usually works for him but he was disorientated by our ear-splitting support.

6) He was drafted in from the QPR blind team and they forgot to put the bell in the ball.

Last edited:

6) He'd heard early about LCFC's plans to quite justifiably let a 65 year old employee go (I reserve the right to swing back and forth on this issue) and decided to stage a fruitless, silent, one-man stand against it by refusing to save any shots.

Begovic and Mascherano having only heard about the outrage a month or so after its resolution, followed suit.

He's on a 28 day emergency loan ffs, not a permanent signing. :icon_roll

Annoying thing is, I bet Kevin Poole would have loved the gig.

IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD THOUGHT AND PICKED UP THE PHONE.

Fu cking stupid club. I don't know why I bother.

He's on a 28 day emergency loan ffs, not a permanent signing. :icon_roll

I though he was saying that he has been fellated by all seven of them:102:

Rather have Logan.

Homer may well be right, in what he said in reply to my earlier post: this guy could simply be drafted in as cover for Logan, as all we would otherwise have is the youth player Robert Ambusics. We may well still have Logan starting on Saturday and everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669