Nottingham Fox

Chelsea Vs Arsenal

3pm Kick Off
Millenium Stadium, Cardiff

Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Hungover yesterday?

Yes very much so.

After the game, went out with some bird for a few more drinks. Had 4 pints after the game on top of the 8 before the game. I was then feeling hungry so went to Nando's had a awesome meal along with 2 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Sagres. Then decided to head to the pictures to watch Epic Movie. The only part of the film I actually watched were the credits at the end when I woke up!! :icon_redf

Yes very much so.

After the game, went out with some bird for a few more drinks. Had 4 pints after the game on top of the 8 before the game. I was then feeling hungry so went to Nando's had a awesome meal along with 2 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Sagres. Then decided to head to the pictures to watch Epic Movie. The only part of the film I actually watched were the credits at the end when I woke up!! :icon_redf
:038: :038: :038:
Was the aforementioned bird still there when you woke up :102:

Yes very much so.

Get a poke?
:102:

Yes very much so.

After the game, went out with some bird for a few more drinks. Had 4 pints after the game on top of the 8 before the game. I was then feeling hungry so went to Nando's had a awesome meal along with 2 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Sagres.

Diet going well then?
:icon_wink

Yes very much so.

Superb stuff Notts. Extra points for the Sagres, what a lovely beer. There is this Portugese haunt on Woodgate, they have Sagres on tap, lovely and cold.

Any chance of putting up a special on Baptista to score first and Chelsea to win in extra time?

If the game goes into extra time and Chelsea win in extra time, if I bet on Chelsea in this thread do I still win?
Or Penalties.

Last edited:
If the game goes into extra time and Chelsea win in extra time, if I bet on Chelsea in this thread do I still win?
Or Penalties.

This particular thread is betting on 90 minutes only, with the exception to the very last betting selection which is clearly outlined to what needs to happen for it to be a winner.

Any extra time bets should be placed on This thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673