Carlisle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester V Carlisle

The head to head record means nothing against a team we haven't played for decades.

Whats the word on the street up their Jeff? They looking forward to the 'mighty' LCFC coming ??

Hopefully unchanged and Matty continues to score, im going for a 2-0 win Matty and Howard (hes due a goal)

Whats the word on the street up their Jeff? They looking forward to the 'mighty' LCFC coming ??

They seem to think they can stop our good run like they did with Leeds last year.
There's no evidence to suggest they can do it though, their team has no confidence and their fans want a new permanent manager as soon as possible.

They seem to think they can stop our good run like they did with Leeds last year.
There's no evidence to suggest they can do it though, their team has no confidence and their fans want a new permanent manager as soon as possible.

Have you sent in your CV :102:

I remember a 6:0 victory over them at Filbert Street in front of a very small but noisy crowd.

Don't count your chickens on this one! They had the best home record in the league last season, and although they have lost two of their key players (Westwood and Garner) I reckon they will click soon. First home game for the new boss too.
A mate is a Carlisle fan and a bunch of us are travelling up. Sadly he won't wait for us barracaded Foxes fans at full time, so I'm in the home end. Wish me luck...

Don't count your chickens on this one! They had the best home record in the league last season, and although they have lost two of their key players (Westwood and Garner) I reckon they will click soon. First home game for the new boss too.
A mate is a Carlisle fan and a bunch of us are travelling up. Sadly he won't wait for us barracaded Foxes fans at full time, so I'm in the home end. Wish me luck...

Who is that then ??

For those travelling, bring waterproofs, high winds and rain forecast on Saturday. as a slight aside they also use the 'Fox' emblem, not got a clue why, don't know of any famous hunts, ( I did say hunts), in their neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669